Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_lcap23DS Impressions - Page 2 I_voting_bar3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_lcap23DS Impressions - Page 2 I_voting_bar3DS Impressions - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

3DS Impressions

Go down 
+2
ZeldAnTales
Triz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

Major spoiler. If you want to earn your figures, don't click spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 am

Hahahaha my bass player is now going to get ass handed to him!!! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

I picked up Street Fighter today hope to catch some of you online...so far I have got my ass handed to me every game.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Streex, those aren't exactly all the figures, anyway. I wonder if they're a collection of figures from various promotions?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Not all the figurines in the slightest, but this will get you on your way. Plus it really doesn't matter if you have a bunch of level 7 figurines since your team can only have a combined max of 20.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 am

Sweet, Triz. I really think its the most polished 3DS game out right now, I've tried every one of them thus far save that Dinosaur Battle game and various license crap. Rayman 3d = MEGAFAIL.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Rayman 3D a fail? Is this a new Rayman game or a remake with added 3D?

I'm very pleased with SSF4. So many fighters, so many options, so much extras. This is a game you can easily keep going back to and still have things to unlock and acquire. I'm glad I made it my launch game of choice.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Its just a little glitchy, released too fast to cash in on the initial lack of line-up. Its a remake of Rayman's Great Escape (Dreamcast version).
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Streex wrote:
Not all the figurines in the slightest, but this will get you on your way. Plus it really doesn't matter if you have a bunch of level 7 figurines since your team can only have a combined max of 20.

The thing I'm wondering is whether or not those special ones can even be gotten from the slots. There are, I think, 300 figures in all, and with, what, 35 fighters and 7 levels per fighter? That makes 245 figures. What are the other 55? Maybe these "promotional" ones are among those 55 and not the ones you get from slots?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Its just a little glitchy, released too fast to cash in on the initial lack of line-up. Its a remake of Rayman's Great Escape (Dreamcast version).

*GASP!* Say it ain't so! They would never release a Rayman game all half-baked and glitchy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

LOL inorite? Ubisoft... not the most trustworthy company out their IMO.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah, and I can't remember the last time they used Rayman to cash in on an opening line-up rather than finish the game and give us something good... Oh wait... Raving Rabbids. Silly me.

(Apologies to anyone who thought that game was great, but your standards are pretty low. It had its moments, but the game felt very rushed and unfinished overall.)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 am

Incomming Streex to rave about the rabids...
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I checked it, played it, and explored it and played find your Mii character and I wasn't doing bad. And then after that, I played Pilot Wings to do some trainings and then I was doing all right and had 3 stars for the first time. And after that I did the cards from your be-loving Nintendo characters and it was awesome. Well the next time I save up my own money. Starting around June I will get Animal Crossing 3DS and see and play it if it's really good or not. I remember the last time for the Wild World and honestly I did not like it at all. It was uninteresting and it has less Nintendo stuff and no holidays theme which makes me really mad.

Any who I got Street Fighter 4 edition because I think it is better than Pilot Wings. But Pilot Wings is also good except it's very very hard to beat. I never heard of that game before. Don't know why though. Still I think the 3DS is......just good so far. Hopingly a better stuff from the future like 3DS shop for instance. Gotta get me the Megaman games from the Gameboy. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:53 am

You neglected to mention who bought it for you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Alright! Welcome to the 3DS family Nintendo Furniture! Did you post your friend code yet?

And now for the Rabbid rant...
You know these Rabbid games I can't get enough of. They are the most humorous guys to come around in a long time. In fact, I swear the makers of the movie Despicable Me were VERY inspired by the rabbids. Just rented Rabbids Go Home and it was another laughing riot. Plus I loved that there was a downloadable Rabbids Channel. At least Ubisoft is giving me more channels. An 81% score and over a million sold for this adventure tells me a lot of people are loving it. If you don't like the Rabbids then maybe you're just a grumpy stingy gamer without a funny bone. Evil or Very Mad

About the figures...
For some reason my game says there are 500 total. Do I have a rare messed up card?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
You neglected to mention who bought it for you! Razz

Kids these days. Ingrates! No
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 am

A Rabbids Channel? What does it entail?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 am

I never said they weren't funny. Only that their initial Wii offering wasn't a good game. It had potential, and they certainly talked it up in NP, but the way the game turned out, it seems as if they worked on it up until release, and then Ubisoft said, "Okay, guys, just give us what you got and ship it!" "But... we're not done! We're only about a third done with the story mode and we still have to playtest it!" "Don't care. Ship it!"

I love the Rabbids- it's just a shame their first game was underwhelming in the gameplay department. And yes, the moment I saw the minions in action in Despicable Me, I said; "RABBIDS!" I wouldn't be surprised if the Despicable Me video game (*licensed crap shudder*) were better than the first Rabbids Wii game, though.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

The Rabbids Channel is like the Check Mii Out Channel with Rabbids. You can use the game to create a bunch of different Rabbids that match the current theme and submit. You can also go back and see the winners and even download them to your Rabbids Go Home game. Much more valuable to someone that owns the game, but since I only rented and already sent it back, I can only use it to see what other people are creating. Seeing what people are coming up with makes me think the Rabbid creator has more options than the Mii Channel.

I enjoyed the first Rayman Raving Rabbids. To be fair, it was the first game I owned and didn't have much to compare it to at the time. I just remember having an enjoyable time. Motion control was still fresh and doing many different goofy things with it was good times.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 am

To bring us off the tangent:

What is everyone doing with their 3DS lately?

I bought and destroyed Ocarina of Time in a record 15 hours. It was fun, but ultimately underwhelming. It looked fantastic, but I noticed something: the enemy's hit rate is weaker. Many times after being hit, my heart would diminish only a quarter instead of a half. I put in the 64 version to compare, it's definitely true:

they dumbed it down a tad for the noobs.

Then I got Resident Evil Mercenaries, and as you all know, I've been killing that shit. Almost got all the medals unlocked, all costumes but Hunk's. Still missing a few abilities but that's ok, I like a game that lets me keep unlocking shit even a month after I bought it and play it- daily!

Just figured out how to use 3DS Sound for StreetPassing, and not surprisingly I am 0% compatible with everyone I've met save Link, hahaha.

Netflix, to me, is cool but ultimately pointless. I don't watch enough tv already? lol Plus I think since I uploaded the app my wireless has been all funky, Netflix seems janky to me anyhow, perhaps it is a root cause...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

I've been using my 3DS to play old DS games mostly. I'm going to try to purchase a game next week, maybe Ocarina of Time. Meh, it probably won't happen. Stack of bills need paying.

Netflix has been working well for me except one time when it froze and I had to reboot the system. I've had fun testing it out the last 5 days, walking from room to room watching shows, but the novelty is wearing off. I'm still pleased we have it and I'm sure it will come in handy someday to keep the kid occupied.

What they need to hurry with is Flipnote Studio for 3DS. That keeps Aaliyah busy a lot, watching all the new videos people put up.

I still carry it around but have only had one SoundPass. 9% compatible and it said we both like music in the 2000's. Still getting SSF4 StreetPasses and have only lost once. Not counting the Triz ones, I've won 4 and lost 1.

I also get the daily Pokemon. I think they are giving us more than 1 a day now. I jump out and in and a new one is waiting to be collected. Up to 3 times.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Its always been that way Streex, 3 a day! Unless you are me, who has them all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

For some reason I still love RE, despite its brutal scoring system. I have used the Netflix several times, now, and I like the option. I have no idea why it's so slow, however...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 am

3 a day always? And I thought I stumbled upon something new. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Impressions   3DS Impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

3DS Impressions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next