Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_lcap2100%Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_lcap20%Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_lcap20%Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_lcap2Cate West: The Vanishing Files I_voting_barCate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Cate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_lcap2Cate West: The Vanishing Files I_voting_barCate West: The Vanishing Files Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Cate West: The Vanishing Files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Cate West: The Vanishing Files   Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:55 am

If you know or have played Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir for the DS then you know the gameplay of Cate West. There are a total of 15 levels. The story follows Cate West trying to catch a murderer and along the way you arrest those working for him. In each level you must find objects in the picture. Then you find differences in one picture and fix them to match the other. On you go to guessing who is the guy you're looking for by comparing their stats with the clues you have collected. Finally in the courtroom you must fit objects missing back into another picture. This apparently proves them guilty and it's off to the next level, which is more of the same. Sometimes the picture will get blurry or a bunch of flies will be flying around and you must shake the Wiimote to clear it up. Also the speaker in the Wiimote is used sometimes during the cut scenes. If you get a call you hear the ring come out of your Wiimote. I didn't care for the game too much. I thought it was going to be something totally different but what it does is serviceable. Two player mode makes the levels go quicker with two people finding objects instead of one. Overall a pretty average experience. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Cate West: The Vanishing Files   Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Cate West: The Vanishing Files Nelsonmuntz

HA HA

you play girl games.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Cate West: The Vanishing Files   Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:42 pm

For the record that was the wife's pick. We take turns picking what game we are going to rent every Friday. But yeah...you're right....I play girl games. elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cate West: The Vanishing Files   Cate West: The Vanishing Files Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cate West: The Vanishing Files
Page 1 of 1