Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_lcap2100%Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_lcap20%Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_lcap2Chillin' on Nintendo Week I_voting_barChillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Chillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_lcap2Chillin' on Nintendo Week I_voting_barChillin' on Nintendo Week Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Chillin' on Nintendo Week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Alas, you won't see my face on Nintendo week, (4/4) though you can see my shoulder by Alison when she's talking to my wife. I guess I just wasn't interesting enough. Maybe I drooled too much.

Chillin' on Nintendo Week Meetin10

Did anyone recognize the girl dressed as Samus? She was in the recent NP. The article said she's from Brooklyn, so no wonder she was there. She only busted out the zero suit for the cameras, though. It was bloody COLD!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 am

Yeah, I saw her. HAWT.

I am envious that you met Alison, though if I had I woulda tried to grab her ass. And Gary's. :3

ALSO: my band consensus: Antilles hoody is the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Your wife is a star. She got Alison to show off her Mario pajama bottoms for Nintendo Week. I second that I would be grabbing a lot of cheek if I went. Alison's, Gary's, Zero Suit Samus, Reggie's, yours, mine. I probably would have been kicked out before midnight. Wink

That picture is worth framing and putting over the mantle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

I could have swore I posted in this thread saying that Blonde is hot...was it deleted?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm

My wife thought you were talking about her... Shocked

Also, my hoodie is probably what kept me off Nintendo Week. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah shoulda gone shirtless!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 pm

THEN she couldn't resist me! MWoooohahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:00 pm

You're shirtless now...irresistible....

I'd like to see what happens with the new Nintendo Show 3D. That will be cool if she visits events and talks to people, giving them the chance to be seen in 3D.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Giving me a chance to see her... in 3D... for real. :3
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 am

I'm terribly saddened by the fact that Alison is no longer a part of Nintendo Week. Just Gary and ....Gary as Dark Gary. He should demand double the salary.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 pm

I saw her in 3D!

Yes, I am also saddened that instead of Gary and Alison and Gary, we have only Gary and Gary.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

The first show after she left they had that guest host and thought she would be the replacement, but looks like it was really just a guest host. They need a new chick for sure. We don't need 3 dudes hosting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' on Nintendo Week   Chillin' on Nintendo Week Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chillin' on Nintendo Week
Page 1 of 1