Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_lcap2100%Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_lcap20%Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_lcap20%Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_lcap2Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) I_voting_barStreet Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_lcap2Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) I_voting_barStreet Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Quote :
Yoshinori Ono "confirms" that could be presented a new desktop system from Nintendo.

Thus, players could be facing one of the possible bombing that Nintendo would have prepared for the E3 in Los Angeles, the arrival of Wii 2 could be imminent.

All this information has come through the words of one of the people most is betting on Nintendo 3DS, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom and developer already has a review of Super Street Fighter IV on Nintendo 3DS.

It is well known for their support in the handheld, has confirmed that Super Street Fighter IV will have connectivity to a video game system, but can not confirm until three months, coinciding with the E3 in Los Angeles. They suggest two things very interesting in his words, the first that the games could be patched and updated to offer new content and the aforementioned Wii 2 could be presented at the Nintendo press conference.

so says this website http://www.nayabcafe.com/2011/04/wii-2-could-be-presented-at-e3-2011.html (take it for what its worth)

Wii Successor revelead at e3?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 am

Here's hoping!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 am

I don't know what to think of that site, but the Wii 2 revealed at E3 is something I've been expecting for a while now. I just think it makes sense that it needs to come out now.

That story is kind of weird though. Let's say that there is a way to connect the 3DS to the Wii 2. The Wii 2 at the earliest wouldn't come out until the holidays. Would Street Fighter still be fresh and on the forefront of gamers minds to dive into Wii 2 connectivity?

Well...now that I think about it...I think that would be awesome. Injecting new life into a several month old(or even year + old) game.

I'm a bit torn on that. Adding something like connectivity to a game that old has never been done that I know of. Fact of fiction, this type of news is what starts to get me pumped for E3. Only 2 months away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 am

E3 or bust, for sure. I just hope its not called the fucking Wii 2. Or the Wii anything.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 pm

So I guess we didn't hear anything about Street Fighter 4 connectivity to Wii U? Consider that site bunk when it comes to rumors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)   Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 3DS connects to a system...and cant be revealed for 3 months (Just in time for E3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Hardware and Accessories :: 3DS-
Jump to: