Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap2PSN "Updates" - Page 2 I_voting_barPSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap2PSN "Updates" - Page 2 I_voting_barPSN "Updates" - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

PSN "Updates"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Okay I got this one.

PS3: EA SPORTS FIFA Streets, Max Payne 3, NHL 13, Anomally Warzone Earth, Double Dragon Neon, Jet Set Radio, & Red Johnson's Chronicles - One Against All

PS2: La Pucelle: Tactics

And there you have it. I like it looking at the update on PS3 better than PSP!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Jet Set Radio, nice!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Ah crap that reminds me! For those of you that has Playstation Plus (doesn't matter which month your on) knows that Scott Pilgrim vs. the World the game is now for free to buy!

Well shit! Looks like I bought that game for nothing! Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Played two of those games last night multiplayer.

Double Dragon Neon doesn't take itself too seriously and that works to its advantage immensely. You get to be Jimmy or "Bimmy" Lee and the story is just like the original...saving Marion after she gets punched in the gut and kidnapped. A nice variety of special moves and most hilarious is the dialog. Trying to move from one stage to the other, one of the guys said "Hurry up nardsniffer!" Juvenile but hilarious at the same time. I love it! There's also times when you can upgrade your moves and lots of game music to find and unlock. I'll give it a 4/5

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World the Game is built to look like a NES, or maybe an SNES game. It follows the movie perfectly with all the same characters and has all the tiny tributes to other games like the overworld map that looks like it came from Super Mario World, complete with green pipes, and when you finish a level Scott Pilgrim blips up out of the screen like Mega Man. It's a side scrolling beat em up and I particularly liked using enemies as weapons to beat up other baddies. There's also a small rpg element to it where you can go into shops and buy upgrades and other stuff. Very good game that must be tried. 5/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Streex, you're behind on your Nintendo library. You don't have time for this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Can't argue with that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 am

Here's more!

PS3: Borderlands 2, FI 2012, SSX, Jet Set Radio, and Zuma's Revenge

PS2: River King A Wonderful Journey & Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life Special Edition

MINIS: Feisty Feet

Yeah I know I already said Jet Set Radio but hey, at least it's now offical full game!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is worth getting. Problem is that it takes forever to beat! I have it on GameCube and it took me 5 years to complete.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I've got the next update and I've got to say, I really love this one alot! Very Happy

PS3 Pre-Order: Dishonored, NBA 2K13, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and Doom 3 BFG Edition

PS3: Infamous, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Dead or Alive 5, FIFA Soccer, Mirror's Edge, Tokyo Jungle, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Realm of Ancient War, One Piece - Pirate Warriors, Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, and Starhawk with DigiManual, Multiplayer, and Single Player Campaign

PS2: Grand Theft Auto 3

PSOne: Turnabout

Alright that's about it. I mean I'm looking at a ton here. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins looks good, Dead or Alive 5 looks promising, but my most favorist game of all time is the one I want to buy but to bad I don't have enough money to get PSNetwork Card for $50. Doom 3 BFG Edition is the one I want to grab on with but it's a Pre-Order but who cares. You get to play all Doom Series that I want very very much alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh absolutely! That would be awesome if they brought Doom 3 BFG Edition to Wii U. I was addicted to Doom 64 back in the day.

I see Infamous on this list. That's another must own.

I know you guys don't like sports games, so I'm alone on this one. I'll be picking up NBA 2K13. On Wii U of course.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Ah, NBA Live '95- we barely new ye.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 pm

InFamous sucked. I have it (got it for free after that whole hacked fiasco) and just... great production but the inspiration... totally typical and downright lazy IMO.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Here are the next updates.

PS3: Assassin's Creed 2 along with Gold Edition and along with Gold Edition - Liberation (your choice), LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, NBA 2K13, Resident Evil 6, Nights into Dreams, and Sonic Adventure 2

PS2: Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition & Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy

O ho ho ho ho! When will Ian ever learn that LEGO games are brainwashing his own hippie minds! I'm looking at pretty good updates there. Minus these dumbass sports games and PS2 ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:14 pm

I wonder how good that Nights into Dreams game is...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Amazing. I have it on Saturn... the only real way to play it.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Alright I've got the next updates for this.

PS3: Birds of Steel, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Dishonored, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, Derrick the Deathfin. Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Machinarium, Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise, Retro City Rampage, Warlords, and Worms Revolution

Retro City Rampage looks like a fun game. My youngest brother might like Worms Revolution but I don't know that's my guess.

The rests just sucks. I can be wrong on one thing. (not)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Wait... I thought Retro City was a WiiWare exclusive? It isn't? Def. a psn purchase then.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Not exclusive anymore. I think it's going to be available on a lot of other platforms also. It should be a great game so getting it one way or the other is advised.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah... thats... great. :\
I like exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 pm

I guess they didn't want Retro City the only game on only 1 console anymore which is actually a sad thing.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Alright here are the next updates. I thought they were going under maintenance for a while, but I guess not so here it is.

PS3 Beta: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

PS3: Doom 3 BFG Edition, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, 007 Legends, The Unfinished Swan, ARKEDO SERIES, and Of Orcs and Men

PS3 Bundle: The House of the Dead Bundle Pack

PS2: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

PS3 MINIS: BreakQuest: Extra Evolution

Ah! The real deal of Doom 3 BFG Edition is finally here for me! Very Happy

Really?! This is the PS2 game we get?! How......pathetic! Mad

Oh man most of these games are terrible. Key word, most! Only few are good ones.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

House of The Dead bundle is win. Too bad I have the actual arcade already. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 pm

I've played that beta for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Laughing

It tries to be Smash, but Smash it is not. It's pathetic. I can't wait until the game is released and fanboys try to reason with the interwebs on how it is better than Smash.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 pm

HE STARTED IT! Arrow PSN "Updates" - Page 2 KB-Wii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PSN "Updates"
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Other Consoles :: Playstation 3 / PSVita-
Jump to: