Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_lcap2100%More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_lcap20%More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
    More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_lcap20%More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    More 3DS Conference trailers Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_lcap2More 3DS Conference trailers I_voting_barMore 3DS Conference trailers Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    More 3DS Conference trailers Vote_lcap2More 3DS Conference trailers I_voting_barMore 3DS Conference trailers Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

More 3DS Conference trailers

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Matthew999
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
    Coins : 709

PostSubject: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 am

These are some new trailers that popped up from yesterday's 3DS Conference Very Happy
    (Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land are in the other topic)

cheers Hail Nintendo!
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 pm

So many must have titles in one spot! The 3DS has a bright software future ahead of it and I can't wait! Fire Emblem!!!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
    Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Did you see the four swords stuff?!!? That looked like new content! There's stuff from other Zelda games in there!!!

Also, I didn't think I could be more excited about Skyward Sword, but I totally am!!!

(P.S. My wife translated some of the Japanese stuff for me.)
    Back to top Go down
    Matthew999
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

Oh yeah they have put some new content into Four Swords like those levels based on other games and a single player mode.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 am

Is it still supposed to be free?!?!
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Oh yes...totally free! Coming later this month.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:17 pm

JOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!

Very Happy bounce cheers bom sunny
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 am

Wow, thats the bees knees. Can't wait for the Four Swords download.
    I'm not too pumped about the new games announced... Mario Tennis never snagged me and while its nice a Fire Emblem game is coming... no Wii love is really getting on my nerves... Most of these titles we already knew about...

I've been MIA so... is this all the conference was about? No circle pad stuff?
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Tiny bit of circle pad stuff, but nothing new.

Wii doesn't need love- it's got Zelda coming. That's a whole mega-ton of love to me!
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am

Oh please. One game does not save an entire last year of a console's life. And I'm sorry, another Kirby game doesn't make the grade either.

I don't even care if all three are released, but Xenoblade deserves a release. Its been called the definitive JRPG of this generation. America deserves to play the damned thing!

Skyward Sword looks amazing (and it will be!) but it doesn't cure my role-playing itch AT ALL.

PS- Internet is still shit- what all is on the sizzle reel?
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:26 am

Can't wait until you get that internet churning again ZeldAnTales!

I'm pumped about the Wii for the remainder of the year. Gonna get Skyward Sword, Rayman Origins and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. I also have to go back and get Wii Play: Motion still. The peripheral lover in me has to pick up Skylander's Spyro Adventure and...wait for it....the Cyberbike.

The Cyberbike came out in Europe last year but finally got an American release. It costs more than the Wii ($200) and comes with an exercise bike. That is gonna be the unboxing from hell.

If you haven't heard about Skylander's yet, it comes with a device called the Portal of Power and 3 figurines for $70. The figurines are placed on the Portal of Power and transferred into the game. This will get really pricey. There will be an additional 28 figurines you can buy at $8 each, so if you want to collect them all get ready to drop over $300.

Still would like Xenoblade if that ever happens. So that's the sizzle on my pizzle my nizzle.
    Back to top Go down
    Matthew999
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 am

Hmm since the whole of America is complaining about not getting Xenoblade I might just have to get it Razz I do have the box it comes in from the UK because it came with a red classic controller and I bought that but in Australia they are only selling the game with a CD. But now I can have both mwahahaha Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Shut up, you!!!! Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Matthew999
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Matthew999

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:16 am

7 trailers from the Nintendo Conference are available to download from the eShop now, in 3D. They are: Mario kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Mario Tennis, Luigi's Mansion and Kid Icarus Uprising. They might not be up yet in the US, idk. This time around they have better icons on the Home Menu so you can actually tell which ones are which. The best new feature is that you can turn SpotPass notifications on for that particular game you're viewing the trailer for. Nifty idea I hope Ninty puts to good use instead of getting 1 message saying "its out now".
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:31 am

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-brief/58868-nintendo-brings-on-dreamworks-for-3ds-video

This explains the Dreamworks video I got yesterday. Really, really cool. 3D was kinda blurry, but cool nonetheless. Excellent animation plus actual voice acting? (As opposed to weird, artsy foreign films with no dialogue.) Sign me up!

The article says some carrot thing was first. I never saw it. I saw the pigs and the apache at the same time. My wife got neither. Weird.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 pm

I didn't get that carrot one either. In the article I noticed that it said they really are planning on rolling out 3D content from Netflix when we were told no before. I hope that wasn't a typo.

And yes, The Pig that Cried Werewolf is awesome! The helicopter one not so good.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm

The helicopter one was just interesting, though it's closely related to my work.

As for 3D on Netflix, all sources I've seen have said they will have it. This is assuming Netflix doesn't go bankrupt soon for sucking.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Netflix is sucking? 2 months of no internet and I know nothing!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 am

Netflix is going through some troubled times but the quality of the service is the same. They were going to split the streaming and DVD services, calling the DVD service Quickster, but they changed their mind. Everything is still under the Netflix name. I think the higher price is still in effect though.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Still a weak selection that's about to get weaker when they lose Starz...

(Staaaaaarrrrrrzzzzzzzzzz......)
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm

They're losing Starz? That's a big blow. A lot of the stuff worth watching on Netflix is from Starz. Maybe Nintendo should start thinking about teaming up with another streaming service.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey, Nintendo got Dreamworks. And theirs are free! What more do you want? Sheesh.

Also, nobody else could do 3DS. Being on every device is sort of their thing.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I wonder if Nintendo remembers that Hulu is supposed to be on the 3DS. Maybe after Wii U comes out and the systems are more connected on an account then we might finally get it. Maybe even get Amazon Video on 3DS???
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeah, and the ability to stream stuff through the Wii U to the 3DS using TVii...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More 3DS Conference trailers   More 3DS Conference trailers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

More 3DS Conference trailers
    Page 1 of 1