Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_lcap2100%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_lcap20%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_lcap20%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_lcap2Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! I_voting_barClub Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_lcap2Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! I_voting_barClub Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Well, shoelaces, anyway. My XL Classic SMB shirt shipped today! It's my Christmas present from me! Oh, I'm so happy! Anyone else getting this stuff? (Aside from ZAT, of course.)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm

You bet your buns I'm on it!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:04 pm

I just can't believe I beat you to it...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Didn't even see this stuff! I'm a sucker for new gaming apparel so I'm about to send off 550 coins for the shirt. I'll pass on the shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:04 pm

I didn't get the laces. Just thought I'd mention they're new, too.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I got the laces cause they dont offer the shirt in fat ass size.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:18 am

I think I may get both sets of laces at some point... The shirt prolly won't be replenished but I have a feeling the laces will be.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm

I am now wearing my BEAUTIFUL new shirt!

I just noticed it technically has one inaccuracy. Can anyone spot it?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:35 am

I'm wearing mine today. My guess is that Bowser was known as King Koopa in Super Mario Bros.?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 pm

No, he was Bowser, King of the Koopas.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:41 pm

How about this inaccuracy. It says Peach on the shirt but wasn't she known as Princess Toadstool in Super Mario Bros.?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Streex wrote:
How about this inaccuracy. It says Peach on the shirt but wasn't she known as Princess Toadstool in Super Mario Bros.?

Thank you, yes- that's exactly the one I was referring to!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm

That's it. I'm calling up Nintendo and asking for a full refund.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Also- in the first Mario Bros wasn't Bowser called King Koopa?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Heh. Streex beat you to that on the first page.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 am

I think the next club.nintendo shirt should be Samus in a Zero Suit.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Durp, musta missed that!
And Streex- the next shirt is Zelda or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Hmmm. ZAT has a point, there. I think Skyward Sword has Zero Suit Zelda (ZSZ?) anyway.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:31 pm

I agree. Zero suit Zelda. Why stop there. A shirt with Zero Suit Zelda, Peach, Samus, Crystal, Daisy, Rosalina, and Birdo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 pm

You are getting out of control. I want Link on my shirt not some dame who can't help but get herself into trouble. :3
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Wait... BIRDO?!!?!? GAAAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Who wouldn't want a Zero Suit Birdo shirt? It would be fun to see everyone walk by shivering in disgust. Oh even better. Zero Suit Wario shirt. No....Zero Suit Karnov shirt.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Great. I just gouged out my mental eyes. Everything's now dark in my head.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Yes I bought shoes to match the laces lol.

smkicks

Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 am

Pimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next