Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 I_voting_barClub Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 I_voting_barClub Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Dag, yo. You make me consider actually picking those up.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

There are more new prizes up. A new Zelda poster set for 400 points. and some VC downloads at 100 points a piece. Site is all kinds of slammed today though.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I knew about the poster set, but not the VC downloads... What? Grill Hand 2?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Antilles wrote:
I knew about the poster set, but not the VC downloads... What? Grill Hand 2?

Mario Kart SNES 100 points and Xevious 3D 100 points.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Heeeey... not a bad deal!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 pm

!!!!!!! I'm gone a few days and this!!! WOOT
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:47 pm

I read that they will rotate which dowloadable games will be redeemable with coins. So pick what you want now with quickness and get ready for the next selection!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Yeah, hopefully they're not gone before the bloody site comes back up!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Word. :\
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm

They put up Mystery boxes today for 300 coins. Kinda like a grab bag. Hurry up they are selling out fast.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Triz, you told us too late! It's been minutes since you made that post and they're gone! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

the mario was sold out, i was able to mess with the drop down box and grab a yoshi one. Streex got a toad.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

I just checked they are still there.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks- yeah, I was clicking on the pictures, and the status still said sold out. I didn't notice the drop down. Guess it just kept showing me the Mario status...

Got Goomba, btw. Guess nobody likes him. Tried Peach, but that was sold out, even though it showed available.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Sweet. 3 different mystery boxes claimed by ninfest! Let's see who gets the best prizes. For the record, they are now officially sold out.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Damn not getting online for weeks. :\
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

It's amazing that you can go weeks without getting online. I'd go crazy!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:55 pm

lol its called working 2 jobs. LOL SUCKS! Wink
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 11:19 pm

BTW- I got a Peach notebook, (seems waaay to high quality to write in. I would feel guilty!) and a nice felt Mario drawstring bag. What did anyone else get in their "box-o-crap-club-nintendo-wants-to-get-rid-of"?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 1:24 pm

I got the 3 folder/bookmark set with Peach, Mario/Yoshi, and Toad, and the tote bag with the super mushroom on it.

I know we only spent 300 coins on this stuff that's worth 500, but I still feel cheated since I would've never spent the coins on that stuff in the first place. Gave the peach folder and bookmark to my oldest daughter. Not sure what I'm going to do with the other stuff.

I'll feel a little less jaded if stories pop up on the internet of some people getting stuff like Ball or a Game & Watch Collection. Then I'll know there was a chance of getting something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 am

Just to rub it in my Gold Nunchuk arrived today that Club Nintendo Australia is offering! Razz
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 am

Matt- I need me one of those! Can I give you all my Ninfest coins and pay the shipping if you will order me one?
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 am

Afraid not. I need 3000 Club Ninty Australia Stars to buy one and I barely had enough for myself. I'd need to buy another 10 games to get back to that level!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 8:50 am

Shoot, you buy 10 games in 3 months. (If it were Streex, I'd say 10 games a week.)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 12:48 pm

My Yoshi Box had the Blue DS pouch and the shoelace set. WIsh I wouldnt have gotten the shoe laces, as I already bought them and they are too short for my shoes Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!   Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo Rewards: Shirt and Shoes = Service!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next