Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_lcap2100%Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_lcap20%Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_lcap20%Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_lcap2Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! I_voting_barComon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_lcap2Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! I_voting_barComon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Register two out of 13 3DS titles on Club Nintendo between November 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012 to receive 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free (you'll receive a special code from Nintendo)

These titles are:
• Resident Evil: Revelations
• Mario Kart 7
• Super Pokémon Rumble
• SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
• Tetris
• Star Fox 64 3D
• Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
• DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
• Steel Diver
• nintendogs + cats
• Pilotwings Resort
• Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

The game will be available on January 5, 2012. You'll need the new system firmware.

Club Nintendo members who older than 18, and registered at least two of those titles during that timeframe, will participate in a Nintendo 3DS contest. If you register 10 of those titles, you may participate up to 5 times (5 x 2 games).
There will be 3000 limited 3DS editions, which are only available in Europe. 1000 with Mario, 1000 with Princess Peach, and 1000 with Toad.

Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! N0lyf
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Look at those sweet looking 3DS's. They really should do that here too. I have (will have) 7 of those titles that could get me a good chance in the running. It's also a good way to keep some of us from sitting on registration cards until the next club.nintendo year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:27 pm

I have/will have 9 of those games. I"d only have to grab one more. Any chance we can get this here?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I already have 12 of them and plan on the rest, cept maybe Tetris...

If I dont get something this badass I will murder all nations.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm

You know how much of a premium you could resell that 3DS for? It would garuntee my VITA purchase. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:32 pm

The fact that you would resell makes me not want them to bring them here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
The fact that you would resell makes me not want them to bring them here. Razz

If I could sell it for $750 I wouldnt hesitate. Smile I already have a 3DS with a not as cool paint job.

Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:48 pm

You're a bad person, Triz.

...wait, how much we talkin' about?
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:43 am

I should technically be able to get Kid Icarus for free if I buy 2 codes off ebay for $3 and register them on my UK account I already have and change my 3DS' country to the UK Very Happy That is if they don't bring it to Australia, which they should do, seeing as Europe runs the Aussie site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!   Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Comon Nintendo of the Americas.....Match this Euro offer!
Page 1 of 1