Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
3DS System Update Vote_lcap2100%3DS System Update Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
3DS System Update Vote_lcap20%3DS System Update Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
3DS System Update Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
3DS System Update Vote_lcap23DS System Update I_voting_bar3DS System Update Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
3DS System Update Vote_lcap23DS System Update I_voting_bar3DS System Update Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

3DS System Update

Go down 
+2
Triz
Nintendo Furniture
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Normally no one would care about the systems update that Nintendo Company did for our 3DS but get a load of this!

I just had this update today and boy it was a good one. The new update for our 3DS is when you are on a slot that has no games or anything there at all, on the bottom it says create a folder! When I did create a folder, my god, it was awesome! I created at least 5 folders just to easily organized our games that we have as a download. It's awesome! The only stuff I did not put in the folders were 3DS channels itself, 3DS games download, and 3D Classics because they are part of the 3DS system and therefore placed in the order of the lines you want to put in in your own orders. But whats good about this one, is you get your SD card slot saved by a lot of the stuff you want to download some more.

Guys, discuss this topic and think about what you like (or dislike) about this folder that helped your games even easier to organized! Very Happy

Personally, I liked this update by far!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:15 pm

The folder naming system is complete ass...
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Now that is true, it is lame. But what I have just found out is when you are on a folder meaning uh...........give me a minute.

What I mean is when looking at this folder there was a way you can actually rename this folder by clicking settings and then you would see rename right on your face. Don't know if it's still lame but at least you can actually rename your folders and call it whatever the hell you want.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

I have a 16gb sd card I dont give a shit about having folders.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I love the folders! My menu was so cluttered with games, Now I have them categorized in folders named Ambassador Games, Classics in 3D, DSiWare Games, EShop Games, GameBoy Games, Personal Apps, and Try before u buy. I had to name the Demo folder Try before u buy because the first letter of the folder name is what u see on the menu screen. Didn't want two folders named "D". I wish they would have given us a few extra options here like different colored folders or icons to represent the folders on the menu screen.

Having a 16GB card doesn't solve any issues. I have one too. It only means you can clutter your menu with even MORE games! Folders were a nice addition.

I think I know why Triz doesn't like the folders....
3DS System Update 3dsFolders
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 am

Lol at the picture! I have a 32GB SD Card and I love having folders. So much stuff on there can be hidden away nicely now! I have 7 folders so I came up with the idea of spelling out my name with them. Razz You could also use symbols for the first letter to make it look a bit more interesting. I agree that colours or icons would be nice but I can see why only 1 letter shows up on the touch screen. You guys seemed to have missed out on what the rest of the update did. If you've been on the eShop since then you should have noticed the obvious revamp. The screen has been split into two rows with the 3DS Downloads, Virtual Console, DSiWare, etc on the bottom row and the rest of the stuff on the top row. There is a search bar at the top too. Also in the settings they added a QR Code scanner for quickly accessing eShop pages. It was previously in the camera pop up on the HOME Menu (and still is.) But the most important feature is that the ability to patch games has been added! Mario Kart 7 is scheduled to get a shortcut-fixing patch in mid-May. You have to download it from the eShop if you want to play online too.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

I... am not sure how that's relevant, Z. The folders don't give us more storage space, they just let us organize things. I like it- I got the stuff I don't use as often in categorized folders so everything fits on one page without the icons being super-tiny.
As Matt said, the other parts of the update include a shop update that makes it maybe easier to use and the ability for them to update MK7 to fix exploits- something both previous online MKs badly needed. See? Nintendo does learn from past online mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3DS System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS System Update   3DS System Update Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

3DS System Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Games :: 3DS-
Jump to: