Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_lcap2100%Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_lcap20%Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Hanna Montana: The Movie Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_lcap2Hanna Montana: The Movie I_voting_barHanna Montana: The Movie Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Hanna Montana: The Movie Vote_lcap2Hanna Montana: The Movie I_voting_barHanna Montana: The Movie Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hanna Montana: The Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Hanna Montana: The Movie   Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Hanna Montana: The Movie HannaMontana

If you have a daughter in the 5 or 6 year old bracket, this game is pretty good. No singing involved, rather you will be using Sixaxis gestures during the concerts. Throughout most of the game you are controlling Hanna Montana from place to place talking to people and progressing through the story. I think my daughter enjoyed the horseback riding part the most, which is controlled entirely with Sixaxis. It's my first true experience with the Sony motion control and I'm surprised that it works this well. Still not as good as a Wiimote. Throughout the game you collect and dress in all types of clothing. If you are dying to get your first Platinum trophy on your console, rent this. You will have all the trophies including the Platinum in about 3 hours. Try this out with your K-1st grade daughter.

5 / 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Montana: The Movie   Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for you, Streex... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Montana: The Movie   Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Doing what I can to promote Platinum trophy collecting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanna Montana: The Movie   Hanna Montana: The Movie Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hanna Montana: The Movie
Page 1 of 1