Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_lcap2100%Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_lcap20%Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_lcap20%Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_lcap2Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games I_voting_barIce Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_lcap2Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games I_voting_barIce Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games   Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Iceagecdarcticgames

More licensed family fun to keep me going through the summer. In this game you are either the heroes or the pirates. Single player and tournament are the same gaming experience taking you through 10 events, beating either the computer or your friend. The difference is single player gives you all the cut scenes, but finishing either will give you the ending. You can also choose free play in which you can choose to play any of the 10 events in any order. A few of the events are ski jumping and doing tricks in the air, sliding down an ice tunnel smashing ice for points, and a side scrolling glacier jumping game where you have to make it to the end as fast as you can hopping from crumbling glaciers and dodging sacks of coconuts swinging in your path. The game only supports two players and since you take turns with another player, they also make you use only one Wiimote, passing it back and forth between turns. It did make for a fun-filled family game night with easy controls and pick-up-and-play gameplay.

5/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games   Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

5/5 put the damn crack pipe down you maniac.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games   Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm

hahahaha! I can't help it! When the family comes together and everyone gets it and has a lot of fun, even the most questionable titles bring a smile to my face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games   Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games
Page 1 of 1