Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    New users that never post Vote_lcap2100%New users that never post Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    New users that never post Vote_lcap20%New users that never post Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    New users that never post Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    New users that never post Vote_lcap2New users that never post I_voting_barNew users that never post Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    New users that never post Vote_lcap2New users that never post I_voting_barNew users that never post Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

New users that never post

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 pm

As some of you may have noticed, we've been getting a lot of new users registered recently, but they never stick around long enough to make one post. Something fishy is going on. Maybe they just want full access to read what is being said and think they might be missing something if not registered? Maybe they're planning an all out advertising attack? I'm not banning any of them since they aren't doing anything annoying but unclear as to the motive so far.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Does i have pos?T
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:04 pm

uZ H8V3 P05T. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
    Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm

This thread was specifically referring to you, Z. Tsk tsk.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 pm

It doesn't really bother me as long as the spam doesn't pop up. I think last year we had a guy spam the forums, which was hilarious. Not going to get much business here.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New users that never post   New users that never post Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New users that never post
    Page 1 of 1