Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_lcap2100%The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_lcap20%The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    The Bayonetta Suicides Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_lcap2The Bayonetta Suicides I_voting_barThe Bayonetta Suicides Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    The Bayonetta Suicides Vote_lcap2The Bayonetta Suicides I_voting_barThe Bayonetta Suicides Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

The Bayonetta Suicides

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Mega64 had me laughing on this one. Poking fun at all those that are so mad that Bayonetta 2 is going to be exclusive to Wii U.

Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
    Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Bwaahahaha.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Isn't it funny that people will hate just for the sake of hating and not take the time to find out the reason why? Nintendo is publishing it people! It doesn't even exist without them!

Alas, so goes the internet.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Just like Nintendo published Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy- Where would your precious FF be without Nintendo, PS Fanboys? And not to sound like a grumpy old man, but they were BETTER on Nintendo. And STAY OFF MY GRASS!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Square Enix should could use some Nintendo assistance these days. They are bleeding money fast.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

That's because they ran out of intelligence to bleed. when you get stupid (and greedy) you tend to stop making money.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bayonetta Suicides   The Bayonetta Suicides Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bayonetta Suicides
    Page 1 of 1