Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_lcap2100%Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_lcap20%Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_lcap20%Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Is the website asking you for a password? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_lcap2Is the website asking you for a password? I_voting_barIs the website asking you for a password? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Is the website asking you for a password? Vote_lcap2Is the website asking you for a password? I_voting_barIs the website asking you for a password? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Is the website asking you for a password?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

I got a few emails about the website prompting them for a username and password. It shouldn't do this so I got in touch with the 2 companies involved and we shut down the site for a few hours and worked out some issues. They seem to be fixed on my end using a number of different computers and operating systems but there are a few other things I can do if the problem pops up again. Did this happen to any of you? If it happens again let me know. Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I got that too, but I just clicked cancel and it let me enter the website anyway.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 am

I got that darn password request AGAIN today. Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_mad It seems to be random and once in a while. I'll get back to it but not until after the marathon. I don't want something to happen and the site to be down when this weekend comes. If it happens to any of you, just hit cancel. You might have to hit it a couple times, but it will eventually go away.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Getting it a ton, you really need to get off of a software based solution and set up a server you run at home. Youll have way more control and a more streamlined site.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:35 am

Triz wrote:
Getting it a ton, you really need to get off of a software based solution and set up a server you run at home. Youll have way more control and a more streamlined site.
The future holds many possibilities but I've poured too much time and money into this to drop it and start over. Changes will happen in the future, for sure.

Update on the situation. It's not my fault. Many other users of the software are having the same issues and the help forums have become ablaze recently, trying to get them to admit their is an issue and they need to fix it. There is something wrong with their servers and they are trying to say it isn't. I'll be talking again with them later this morning. Eventually they'll realize they have to do something and it won't be a problem anymore.

It's the first time something like this has happened. I've been pretty happen thus far. I'll keep you guys updated on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 am

I've convinced them the problem is on their end. It only took 4 hours Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_neutral . They may have to access my account but I've been assured the website wouldn't need to be pulled down at any time. So thankfully the problem is being looked into and hopefully will be resolved soon. I'm not sure how much they are going to be able to fix the issue looking into my account since many other webmasters are having the same issue. I suppose whatever it takes to get to the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 am

They have told me that they are still looking into the issue...still not resolved. They must be doing something right as I have gone a whole 5 days with no password prompts.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 pm

UPDATE :: I haven't had the password problem for 2 weeks now so I just assumed they fixed it without telling me. This is the email they sent to me today:

Dear Streex,

It appears that the issue that was effecting loading the site for your domain should be resolved. Please go to ninfest.com to see if you are still experiencing the issue. If you are please contact me so that we can continue to investigate the issue. Otherwise please let me know that it is resolved so that we can close this case for you.

I thank you for your patience in this situation and I hope that are having a good Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the website asking you for a password?   Is the website asking you for a password? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is the website asking you for a password?
Page 1 of 1