Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_lcap2100%Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_lcap20%Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_lcap20%Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_lcap2Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga I_voting_barMario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_lcap2Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga I_voting_barMario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga   Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga SuperstarSaga_zps84064cec

November this year will mark the 10 year anniversary of what Nintendo Power deems the best GameBoy Advance game ever, placed at #24 on the all time list. Can't argue with that. The game gave birth to one of the most humorous bad guys in Fawful and the writing throughout the game resulted in one of the most humorous RPG's ever made. The gameplay was very unique at the time as we were tasked to control both Mario & Luigi to overcome obstacles and perform nifty tricks to dish out maximum damage. Of the 3 games in the series so far, Partners In Time remains my favorite, but they are all 5 star titles. After seeing Paper Mario make the jump from home console to portable, I would love to see this franchise jump from portable to console. A Mario & Luigi game on Wii U with unique GamePad controls could be a system seller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga   Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:12 am

This, to me, is the true spiritual successor to SMRPP. The Paper Mario series has established itself as "not-quite-an-rpg" which is great to me. Leave the RPG-ness to the Mario Luigi games.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga   Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Yeah I agree. Because the Paper Mario series is becoming more light on RPG I haven't had the urge to pick up Sticker Star. If I'm going to dive into an RPG I want to play a game that is deep in the genre, not something that toes the line of a couple different genres. Sticker Star does look like a fun game, it's just not something I must play immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga   Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Page 1 of 1