» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
100%
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Top posters
Streex (4373)

ZeldAnTales (2909)

Antilles (1555)

Nintendo Furniture (1087)

Triz (1086)

Matthew999 (341)

Lier X Agerate (129)

WildCard (115)

ShagTheTruth (114)

Incognito (71)

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm

So this is our first updates eh? I forget is it today or from yesterday I couldn't tell. And I'm hoping they will do it again next week, once a week, all the time. So here it is!

Wii U Download: The Cave

NES: Balloon Fight

The Cave: Don't get me wrong. It looks, alright I mean........I'm not sure if I'm finding anything interest in this game or not but still I have to find out if it's that good or not so I'm not really entirely sure for myself. study

Balloon Fight: So we all know what we have been talking this game from the NES, Gamecube (Animal Crossing that is), E-reader, and hell even 3DS! So how's it hold for the Wii U? Well since this is the first virtual console game release lets talk this one! I will say out of all the game that are 30th anniversary out there I wonder why does it have to be Balloon Fight and not the other games like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, and other kind of stuff that was not in it as of right now? Oh well I don't care right now. I wanna talk about this game!

Balloon Fight while I will say that it's not one of the greatest game thus far, but, this game has passed for me. I do like the high scores and I do like doing stuff that you get to beat the crap out of enemys and have bonuses for collecting balloons and such what not. It does gives us pretty cool entertainment for all of us. So the question is, is it worth it to get this game? Well........I will say this. For people that has ambassador games on 3DS, then you probably might want to skip this one. If anyone that is not an ambassador at all, then this game is for you. And if I were you I would quickly grab this game fast pace for a mere .30 cents.

Yes! You heard me! Balloon Fight on Wii U is cost .30 cents (make that .32 for .02 tax) for a limited time only! I got it only because I'm a dork LOL! lol!

So yeah I'm hoping more virtual console games including the Wii U games comes once a week which I have no idea what day exactly but having more games in new updates comes by for all of us to love these games they release or to hate them. So until that day we should enjoy of what we got right now! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Streex
Admin

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 pm

The Cave looks absolutely awesome. Looks like something that will play like Trine 2. You get to choose 3 characters all with different abilities that have to work together to solve the puzzles. High replay value because you can go back and select a different set of 3 characters and solve the game in a completely different way. This is an easy one. Download!

Well I would say pass on Balloon Fight but the game is 30 freakin cents! At that price you can expect it to be the download of the week. Like you mentioned, we have the game on NES, Animal Crossing on GameCube, E-Reader, and 3DS. I own it on 3 of the 4 platforms, but at that price I'll be quadruple dipping. Download!

Games Currently Playing:
Trine 2: Director's Cut :: Wii U
Madden NFL 13 :: Wii U
Wheel of Fortune :: Wii U
Mario Party e :: e-Reader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:42 pm

And boy was I right at the first Streex!

F-Zero from SNES is next after Balloon Fight.

3rd one would be Punch-Out Featuring Mr. Dream.

4th one was Kirby's Adventure.

5th one I like is Super Metroid.

6th one is Yoshi which again for people that are already ambassador can skip this one.

7th and last for this is none other than Donkey Kong which yeah to be fair DKOE is difficult to get so yeah I would get this one as well.

This Spring I think would be the Virtual Consoles released from the Wii U. I think July 15 would be 30th Anniversary of Family Computer a.k.a Famicom so yeah more Virtual Console games would be released at ease! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Streex
Admin

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Glad that Virtual Console is finally coming to Wii U. I do wish they would have started this off with a bang, not a whimper. Maybe should have made the first game Super Metroid or Punch-Out. It will be cool that these games will also get the Miiverse treatment.

Oh we forgot the retail download! Funky Barn. Maybe that's why we forgot. It's Funky Barn. Pass.

Games Currently Playing:
Trine 2: Director's Cut :: Wii U
Madden NFL 13 :: Wii U
Wheel of Fortune :: Wii U
Mario Party e :: e-Reader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013   

Back to top Go down

This week on Wii U Shop January 23, 2013
Page 1 of 1