Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
I need reviews!!! Vote_lcap2100%I need reviews!!! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
I need reviews!!! Vote_lcap20%I need reviews!!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
I need reviews!!! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
I need reviews!!! Vote_lcap2I need reviews!!! I_voting_barI need reviews!!! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
I need reviews!!! Vote_lcap2I need reviews!!! I_voting_barI need reviews!!! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I need reviews!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm getting close to launching the new site, but right now for reviews all I have is a review for a DS game from Antilles and 3 DSiWare reviews from ZeldAnTales. I have no problem launching with those as the first reviews featured in the slider, but I thought it would be awesome if I could launch the site with 4 current Wii U or 3DS reviews. I'm a terrible reviewer and decided to ask if any of you have a few moments to post a review here on the forums for a Wii U or 3DS game that I can put up on the new Ninfest.

While I'm writing about the new site I should take a few moments here to thank you guys who have stuck with the forums over the past 4 years. The purpose of being part of a forum is to take part in discussion with many different people, and when you guys toughed it out with just a handful of us for so long I couldn't be more grateful. I honestly probably would have just given up on the whole Ninfest thing if it wasn't for you guys. How could I pull the plug knowing I'd lose touch with a new friend in ZeldAnTales or Nintendo Furniture? Or the reconnection with an old friend in Antilles? Not to mention a place Triz and I can argue over the worth of Nintendo? It truly has been an awesome experience for me even on a small scale. Once the new site is up I hope to send you guys some Ninfest t-shirts as way of showing my appreciation to you for many years of ups and downs in the world of Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am

I will come right out and say it: this is the best forum I've ever been a member of. And its not because we agree on everything. Its not because of the (totally awesome and generous) coins for games, even.

Its just how we treat each other. Sure Triz and I (and apparently Antilles, lol) get catty (I suppose thats mostly my fault) but all in all I feel like I've made real friends here, not just forum guys that like the same stuff I do. In fact, we're all pretty different in tastes and lifestyles, I imagine.

I'll get on a few reviews. Lego City Undercover and Fire Emblem: Awakening is what I'll work on. I'll prolly have one today.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I agree Z and thank you. I like how we all agree and disagree with things as time goes by and no one takes it personally. It's crazy to think that four years have already gone by. Sometimes it feels like we're all virtual roommates. The move to the new site will be like we're moving to a new apartment. lol

I forgot to mention! Instead of review scores I'm going with a review method of rating games "pass", "rent", or "buy". Also I'm putting a pro's and con's column next to the reviews so if you want to make quick mentions of your likes and dislikes that would be awesome too.

About the upcoming new forums. They are going to be more basic due to being limited with the tools at my disposal. Also I hate to announce that the coins for games will be discontinued but will try to compensate for the coins earned here.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Coins for games were an added bonus. Wink
I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Definite May launch. I'm just about done. I can't see it taking any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need reviews!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need reviews!!!   I need reviews!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I need reviews!!!
Page 1 of 1