» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
100%
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Top posters
Streex (4373)

ZeldAnTales (2909)

Antilles (1555)

Nintendo Furniture (1087)

Triz (1086)

Matthew999 (341)

Lier X Agerate (129)

WildCard (115)

ShagTheTruth (114)

Incognito (71)

June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013   Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SNES: Super Metroid & Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

NES: Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Bros. 2: 8/10 Recommended, but I don't think it's better than the 1st and 3rd game of Super Mario Bros.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts: 7/10 Oh wait, doesn't anyone hated this game before?! Not to me it ain't! If I want to challenge for this game, then bring it on!

Super Metroid: *inhale* *exhale* Okay here I go. This game is everything I like! The gameplay is great, the enemys are great, the bosses are fantastic, getting power ups and more energy tanks are awesome, I think this is the game that I wanted to play for all my life! It's also one of my top 5 favorites of SNES that I played! Why was I excited you may ask? Because this game not only do we have Metroid for free as an ambassador, but also have Super Metroid on sale for .30 cents and I already bought it!

Now, this is what I think that Nintendo company should've actually done some time ago, having Super Mario Bros. ambassador and then Super Mario World for .30 cents, Legend of Zelda ambassador and then Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past for .30, anything that we should've gotten more of SNES for .30 cents and that would be a great deal for all of us. But no they have wasted time of Balloon Fight, Yoshi, and Kirby's Adventure there when we already have them as ambassador and 3D classic style!

Still Super Metroid is one of those games that I would play for sooo many hours to play! My final verdict for this glorious game, 9/10! Not only is this game amazing, but I think that this game, is definitely, Download of the Week!

This must be the best of my time of life so far.

Oh also there's a saving 50% off on Super Mario Bros. 2 when purchasing Super Mario World on the Wii U Shop. I actually find that rip off and disappointing. Why do that when you already have that game on the Wii and then transfer it on Wii U and upgrade that game to the Wii U for only a $1.00. *sigh* stupid choice, but still it's your decision to decide whichever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Streex
Admin

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013   Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm

I couldn't agree more! A truly "Super" week! Super Metroid is definitely the download of the week. Too many blessed memories of this title. I think we can all agree. DOWNLOAD!

Super Ghouls n Ghosts was one of the first SNES titles I had. Thankfully I was young enough to have nothing better to do than play this game to death so I could get good enough to beat it. Twice for the real ending! Ground breaking graphics in its day and the Mode 7 used in those rotating rooms, the tower level, even some of the bosses always made me drool. DOWNLOAD!

It may be the black sheep but Super Mario Bros. 2 was special being it was the second game I owned on the NES. Would have been the first but they were sold out and settled for Rambo (which I love but that's a different story). What made this game so awesome was being able to play 4 different characters. You can't even do that in the New Super Mario games (two Toads to pick from). Also you could pick a different character at the start of each level. The bosses in this game are so fun to battle, especially bomb crazy Mouser. I used to get real creative. Obviously this is a DOWNLOAD!

Also new this week is a demo for Resident Evil Revelations. I've beaten the 3DS version so playing this was nothing special. The HD graphics didn't add much for me even if they did look nice.

One new discount this week!
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $15 now $11.25

Games Currently Playing:
Trine 2: Director's Cut :: Wii U
Madden NFL 13 :: Wii U
Wheel of Fortune :: Wii U
Mario Party e :: e-Reader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013   Thu May 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Heard a lot about the U version having some serious framerate issues. Havent tried the demo yet. Raid mode on the bigscreen sounds cool though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013   

Back to top Go down

This week on Wii U Shop May 16, 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Games :: Wii U-
Jump to: