Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Old people getting hurt... Vote_lcap2100%Old people getting hurt... Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Old people getting hurt... Vote_lcap20%Old people getting hurt... Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Old people getting hurt... Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Old people getting hurt... Vote_lcap2Old people getting hurt... I_voting_barOld people getting hurt... Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Old people getting hurt... Vote_lcap2Old people getting hurt... I_voting_barOld people getting hurt... Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Old people getting hurt...

Go down 
+3
fantanoice
Streex
MrJohn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJohn

MrJohn

Number of posts : 9
Coins : 15

PostSubject: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 pm

So I was watching the news today and they had to put out a report telling old people to chill while playing the Wii. I thought it was hilarious. Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 am

Was it to keep them from injuring themselves or compose their emotions when they lose? I'd hate to see two gramps in fisticuffs over a game of Wii Sports Resort tandem biking. They must be reminded every couple months. Tend to forget things at that age. They start playing Wii, feeling a little youthful again, and then....snap! There goes the hip replacement. Old people getting hurt... Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
fantanoice
Super Mario
Super Mario
fantanoice

Number of posts : 20
Coins : 32

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am

Last time I checked, it was more than just old people who were getting hurt from the Wii. I still remember getting Wii-shoulder during my first few days of Wii Sports. Razz

But still, people getting hurt in general is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashing.co.nr
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

yea my wrist gave me a lot of trouble when i first got my wii. and remember as the broken TV sets lol.
Back to top Go down
popstar101

Number of posts : 1
Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

well whean i first started to play the wii i hade a lot of arm pain but it all wheant away the 3 day Old people getting hurt... Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Super Mario
Super Mario
Shortie861

Number of posts : 48
Coins : 81

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Wow elderly people being told to chill when playing a wii Smile now that is one I never thought I would hear Smile

Yeah I was the same after a few days of playing Wii Sports when the Wii first came out I had to stop playing for a little while to allow my shoulder to heal a little not too sure exactly what I did but I know it was very painful Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

The number of old people getting hurt while playing the will is only gonna increase. I always see old folks in the Wii section. Its cool though to see what the gaming industry has become. I never thought I would see this. I didnt see what game they were gonna buy but i did see the kid inside them show when they found the Wii section. Ds and Wii is owning by the way. Best Buy didnt have many Ds titles. They were all gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Shortie861
Super Mario
Super Mario
Shortie861

Number of posts : 48
Coins : 81

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 am

Got to admit I have seen more and more elderly people becoming interested in the DS and the Wii, my Grandma is after a DS so she can play the brain training games and similar games like that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old people getting hurt...   Old people getting hurt... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Old people getting hurt...
Page 1 of 1