Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Game and Watch Collection Vote_lcap2100%Game and Watch Collection Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Game and Watch Collection Vote_lcap20%Game and Watch Collection Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Game and Watch Collection Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Game and Watch Collection Vote_lcap2Game and Watch Collection I_voting_barGame and Watch Collection Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Game and Watch Collection Vote_lcap2Game and Watch Collection I_voting_barGame and Watch Collection Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Game and Watch Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:12 pm

I broke down and picked it up when it came back into stock at club Nintendo. Basic game but brought back alot of memories of the games I used to play before the Nintendo came out.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:02 am

Good pick up. Those new Zelda posters are nice, but I still think Game and Watch Collection is the top award. The good thing is, in a couple years these will be worth some money on ebay.
Game and Watch Collection Gw
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm

It sure is a good game. I just wish there was something that we haven't played before besides the one from Game & Watch Gallery 1, 2, 3, and 4. I'm getting that after I get the other prizes which probably will take me a little longer until further notice. Oh boy I better be ready for this one day. Game and Watch Collection Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 am

I was quite unthrilled with this game. I have some Game and Watches, this is lousy club present. Take a look at Japan's club, they get so miuch truly unique awsome rewards these club's are a joke.

Oooo, posters and bookmarks. Neutral

BTW- I have the Zelda posters, FRAMED, totally bitchin'.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 am

It's a great 15 minute blast 'o' fun for me! Japan gets the good stuff but even if we had their stuff I'd still get G&W, along with a bunch of other stuff. Which means I would have 0 coins instead of sitting on a pile larger than Scrooge McDucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 am

No, you wouldn't get it, dude. They have amazing shit. Exclusive controllers (with a pic of your own Mii printed on the remote), the EPIC white/blue gamecube controller... TV remote resembling Wii remote, so much more, and many OTHER exclusive titles like Tingle's Balloon Fight, ! Warriors (controlled completely with the mic! well not completely)...

These 5 cent ports of boring lcd watch games do not appease me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game and Watch Collection   Game and Watch Collection Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Game and Watch Collection
Page 1 of 1