Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Resident Evil 5 Vote_lcap2100%Resident Evil 5 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Resident Evil 5 Vote_lcap20%Resident Evil 5 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Resident Evil 5 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Resident Evil 5 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil 5 I_voting_barResident Evil 5 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Resident Evil 5 Vote_lcap2Resident Evil 5 I_voting_barResident Evil 5 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+4
Streex
Lier X Agerate
Incognito
Triz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 am

Capcom has somehow taken the holy grail that is Resident Evil 4, gave it a High def makeover, and changed the entire gameplay up by implementing some of the best co-op action I've seen yet. I cant get enough of the awesome contained on this disk. Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am

Good to hear. I'll check it out next time I visit a friend with a PS3 since I don't have one anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Update, if you plan on playing the game solo I would advise against a purchase. I just cant get into the game single player. The game was developed with co-op throughout, and the chick is an idiot when not controlled by someone else. Resident Evil 4 remains the pinnacle of the series because of this flaw. Still love this one just needs to be played together.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm

My cousin and I played this yesterday and we had an amazing time. The hours just flew by. We started out on Veteran mode, but soon learned how much of a mistake that was since we only had pistols Laughing . We switched to the normal setting and played it way into the next morning. I think we made it close to the end (just entered chapter 6) but we didn't have the time to finish it. Overall, it was a great experience; although, the item management system is not nearly as good as it was in RE4. The controls also felt a little stiffer than I remember as well (I used to be excellent at fighting on RE4). I didn't get a chance to see the single player mode being played but as far as the co-op mode goes, it's very well recommended.

Oh, why can't the second player buy anything at the store menu interface?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 pm

First they said not even the title screen could be done on Wii, now they are saying that it's possible, although not likely Resident Evil 5 could be done on Wii. Honestly, I'm not really interested in this game so if it never makes it that's fine with me. pirat For those that have played the game, does the game being set in the daytime take away from the eeriness? Lier X Agerate felt the controls were stiff and I've also heard they were clunky. Does this hurt the co-op portion at all?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Now I remember Resident Evil 5, but I..........well to tell ya the truth I'm never really good at Resident Evil game because it's too hard for me to keep the story up. My brother Ian is the only one that can be good at Resident Evil games. How hard is this game really? Like Resident Evil 4 sort of or other types of this? Oh well, I will see about this some day.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I can't say anything nice about this game because IMO it took one of my favorite series and shit all over it.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

It it true, Streex? Are they actually considering Wii? (Or maybe its upgraded successor? Wiiii?) RE4 was one of my favorite games EVER. (Behind SSBB and Warcraft III.) When I heard they were going to have another like RE4 but with co-op, I was ecstatic. (Co-op as been an obsession of mine since the NES days with things like Contra or Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.) Combining two of my favorite things seemed like a dream come true. Then I saw it wasn't coming for Wii and I cursed the name of Capcom. Wait.... well there goes Monster Hunter Tri! (Kidding.)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Dont hate Capcom, they are one of the best 3rd party developers on the next gen sysatems, definitely the best Japanese publisher.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Antilles wrote:
It it true, Streex? Are they actually considering Wii? (Or maybe its upgraded successor? Wiiii?) RE4 was one of my favorite games EVER. (Behind SSBB and Warcraft III.) When I heard they were going to have another like RE4 but with co-op, I was ecstatic. (Co-op as been an obsession of mine since the NES days with things like Contra or Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.) Combining two of my favorite things seemed like a dream come true. Then I saw it wasn't coming for Wii and I cursed the name of Capcom. Wait.... well there goes Monster Hunter Tri! (Kidding.)
They have since taken that back. So I'd just say don't hold your breath for RE5 to ever come to Wii.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Triz wrote:
Capcom has somehow taken the holy grail that is Resident Evil 4, gave it a High def makeover, and changed the entire gameplay up by implementing some of the best co-op action I've seen yet. I cant get enough of the awesome contained on this disk. Highly recommended.
agreed triz, i love re5. i had a feeling being forced to play with a ai partner was going to suck but they did a pretty good job. sheva does not waist ammo or health herbs and does a fair job keeping out of trouble and killing zombies. im not sure weather i like it as good as i did re4 in its day but still a great game.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am

WildCard wrote:
Triz wrote:
agreed triz, i love re5. i had a feeling being forced to play with a ai partner was going to suck but they did a pretty good job. sheva does not waist ammo or health herbs and does a fair job keeping out of trouble and killing zombies. im not sure weather i like it as good as i did re4 in its day but still a great game.
If you can't decide if you like RE4 or RE5 better, you my friend are in small company.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 am

really? which did you like better?
also i prefer the term elite company! lol :p
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 am

RE4 is definitely a better game. RE5 is good but only when you are actually playing with someone.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

Agreed, RE4 is superior. I don't have numbers but I hear it is a decent bit longer and many of the things in RE5 are repeats from RE4. I think the only thing that RE5 does better than RE4 are graphics and co-op (which was very fun). Plus, there is no way that Chris Redfield is cooler than Leon S. Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Leon FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:53 pm

No way Antilles! Jill can't be beat! If there was a Resident Evil fighter, she'd be my main girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5
Page 1 of 1