Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
How to earn and redeem coins Vote_lcap2100%How to earn and redeem coins Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
How to earn and redeem coins Vote_lcap20%How to earn and redeem coins Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
How to earn and redeem coins Vote_lcap20%How to earn and redeem coins Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
How to earn and redeem coins Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
How to earn and redeem coins Vote_lcap2How to earn and redeem coins I_voting_barHow to earn and redeem coins Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
How to earn and redeem coins Vote_lcap2How to earn and redeem coins I_voting_barHow to earn and redeem coins Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

How to earn and redeem coins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

How to earn and redeem coins Empty
PostSubject: How to earn and redeem coins   How to earn and redeem coins Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 am

Earn coins that you can trade in for WiiWare and Virtual Console games. Each coin = 1 Wii point. For example, if you collect 500 coins and would like to trade them in for an NES game on the Virtual Console worth 500 Wii points, submit your request in a new subject post here by telling us how many coins you want to spend, what game you want in return, and your Wii Console Code. Also make sure to enter Streex console code on your Wii to receive the game. Here's how you earn coins:
Subject
3 coins
Game friend code (in Friend Code Swap)4 coins
Ninfest Nation Media game review (worthy of posting to Game Reviews at ninfest.com)5 coins
Wii console code (in Friend Code Swap)
6 coins
Gamer Bio
7 coins
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

How to earn and redeem coins
Page 1 of 1