Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
About my hobbies Vote_lcap2100%About my hobbies Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
About my hobbies Vote_lcap20%About my hobbies Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
About my hobbies Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
About my hobbies Vote_lcap2About my hobbies I_voting_barAbout my hobbies Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
About my hobbies Vote_lcap2About my hobbies I_voting_barAbout my hobbies Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

About my hobbies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

My favorite game is Animal Crossing because at first I didn't liked it. But suddenly they have lots of Nintendo stuff which included an actual Nintendo games for all of us to play and now I suddenly liked it. Besides that, I collect Pokemon Cards which I was still on some roll for quite some time and I have toys of Wii toys and Mario toys and pretty much other accesories that are not related but I like Wii the most and I am good at Sodoku and Word Search lots of time. I listen to Linkin Park and NickelBack. Also I play Pokemon Platinum every day most of the time to get more shiny Pokemon from their different colors of themselves. I am beating my brother at it, but he still keeps on going to reach me which I don't think he will for a long time About my hobbies Lol . Um..........I will not tell you all my Friend Code from the Wii yet until my dad turns it in to Nintendo but he is still waiting at the right time. Hm..........ah yes I forgot, my favorite music from 8-bit is Megaman 2 because it's so darn cool to listen while working and some of other games that my brother knows except only one which I won't tell until the gift of Father's Day, Christmas, or Easter Day which I don't think that will do About my hobbies Lol . Well thats all I have for now until more maybe when I can think of my favorite horror is Resident Evil. Bye everyone! About my hobbies Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 pm

With hobbies that include Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Nintendo related
toys, Linkin Park, and Mega Man, you can't go wrong. About my hobbies Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah, dad needs to get his balls up and fix yer Wii, we still haven't played Kart together!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Um.........nothing to say here but exactly where can I find a chat in real life in this place?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

At the bottom of the home page. I had it at the top but no one used it so it was an eyesore. If you ever see me on when you login, start a chat and I'll join you. Matthew999 and I have used it a few times.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

.......I am very sorry about this because I have a hard with 1 guy who is very very annoying at one the forums that you guys don't know which forums it was. ..........No it's not about this, it's about one those online games that you guys are not interest in with.... ....So therefore I will about to make a bad thing on 1 guy that I hate the most so be careful of what your seeing here from.

F**k you Liamliam1234liam! F**k you for being a jacka** in front of me for an idiot reason by just saying that 1 helm is better than other helm which he is wrong at the most and he is annoying alot by saying that. The only reason why I don't trust you is because you are annoying, rude, smarta**, stupid, and completely making everyone feel bad of what they did to their prize possessions. ..........Well...........this is why I am having a terrible time with this 1 guy who is very annoying at saying that word over and over and over again................I've learned and notice from Nostalgia Critic, he said that he kept on saying taking over the world puns alot from different movies that he reviews and the one time he did one episode on The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog by saying taking over the world.........it was funny at first but now it just getting annoying.......see that's why I had a hard time with that 1 kid except in different way. Better at first until it gets very annoying by saying 1 helm is better all the time......I'm not kidding here he really is annoying. .......That's why I don't trust him at all by becoming annoying not only me but someone else as well.

Again if you do not like what I said to Liamliam1234liam, then don't look at this at all if you don't want to........he really is giving me a hard time from now on and always will be. .......I hope he quits one day.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am

Which online game are you talking about? you should try posting something up about it in the other consoles section (if it's not on Nintendo). Maybe someone here plays it. About my hobbies Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 am

NF, dont let the internet world bug you in real life. It just get syou flustered for no reason.

Triz protip of the day.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 am

LOL, my bro. WTF?!?

Why are you posting to this kid here?!??! Find his house and kick his ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey guys I am terribly sorry of what I did there was wrong. I apologized to you all and I will never do this ever again. So from now on I will be more polite and be very nice to you all of what games that I put in titles here and I will never be angry here ever again. I'm sorry that I am not happy last night because of my idiot words coming out of my mouth.

.....I hope I forgive you all. About my hobbies Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi guys I have a terrible terrible news. I have 3 wisdom teeths and that is not good. 1 of my wisdom tooth has been pulled out, but it took them 3 hours to get it out of my jaw which not only gives me a pain but also hurted my right side of my lip. And it took 2 dentist people to get 1 of my tooth out and almost everyone in the waiting room got pissed because of the operation of my wisdom teeths. Now I have to wait for so long until my jaw feels better. But right now I'm having lots of pain and it really really hurts me alot. I can yell for now because if I open wide my mouth, my jaws will hurt me automatic. And now my breath smells bad because of tons of blood inside my jaw and I can't eat another bite until my painful jaw lift away. My mom gave me prescription medicine for my jaw so now I have to wait for every 6 hours to use it again and then my jaw will be feeling better.

Oooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 pm

It is a painful experience and it sounds like you have it worse than I did. I had all 4 of mine pulled at once. Got to take a bunch of Vicotin to ease the pain. Wink But that was it. No repeat visits.

Best way to take your mind off the pain? You guessed it! Make yourself a nice cozy spot in front of the TV and stack some good games next to you and take it easy. That's what I did. Also if 6 hours seems too long between pills and the pain is coming in like gangbusters, you can fudge an hour. They want to take every precaution that you don't get addicted to the painkillers.

Hope none of that scared you. You'll be fine. It'll be rough for awhile but soon will be a distant memory. We're all "pulling" for you NF! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 am

I concur!

<3 you bro!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm

I have bad news once again. It's about my laptop. Yes I already said it half a year ago so now I'm using my Mother's laptop. Same problem but different malfunction. Good news is my laptop screen doesn't black out still and that's a good thing. Bad news is only this time, the pictures doesn't show up at all. There's no virus on my laptop. I scanned it every day. It's just there is something wrong with my laptop under ground again. I would say it's because my father is somehow acting dumb enough that he has a hose on outside and the basement window was wide open and it sprinkled not only on my brother but also on my laptop as well. Now I know what your thinking, having water sprinkles on your laptop wouldn't do any harm. But later on days after days it finally went haywire by not letting us see the pictures on our laptop so now we have to earn a ton of money just to repair again. If this laptop of ours keep this up, we might have no choice but to get a new one. And I hate having to get a new one when it cost soo much expensive money. So yes I can't find a way to do this unless I ask my mom a permission but I think she will say yes most because she knows that I love her soo much.

Don't worry. I'll still do the Wii Shop and Eshop channels update for a great reason. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Water and anything electronic can't be a good thing, unless it's an electric toothbrush or shaver. Well that sucks. I hope you can figure out a way to replace or repair without digging too deep in your Wii U fund. I just bought my first laptop 5 months ago which isn't long enough to endure any problems. Cheator once had a blackout screen problem on his PC but I think it's because he fried his motherboard connecting the fan to the wrong port. Maybe water got in your laptop and fried a few things.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Wii U fund... LAUGHABLE!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Wii U fund... LAUGHABLE!

Yeah- that's chump change for Z! Besides- word is still pointing towards sub-$250. (Even if only by one penny.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About my hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my hobbies   About my hobbies Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

About my hobbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Life Outside Gaming :: Hobbies-
Jump to: