Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_lcap2100%Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_lcap20%Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_lcap2Castlevania Rondo of Blood I_voting_barCastlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Castlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_lcap2Castlevania Rondo of Blood I_voting_barCastlevania Rondo of Blood Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Castlevania Rondo of Blood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Streex showed me an obscure Castlevania game that I have never heard of. Castlevania Rondo of Blood for the TurboGrafx 16 CD rom <----(for the nerds) and now available for the Virtual Console. Is you like Castlevania then you don' want to miss out on this title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

I just posted a pic of the actual game/cd. And it wasn't playable on Turbo Grafx 16 CD actually, only the Japanese version of the system called NEC's PC Engine Duo-R.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:28 am

Wasnt it released for psp or something a couple years ago?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 am

Yeah, as The Dracula X Chronicles. It was remade with updated graphics. It was fail.

BUT: You can unlock the original Rondo AS WELL AS Symphony of The Night so it is a damn good purchase anyhow. Just not a handheld guy, myself.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Not on the CD? Well I learn something new everyday. Looks like a must download for me.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Yeah I would download this game too. But then again, I already have PSP and Dracula X Chronicles so there's no need for me to download this at all. But still this game is pimmmmmmp!

Oh yeah one more thing. Why is your time different than our original time? Castlevania Rondo of Blood Confused
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Nintendo Furniture wrote:
Oh yeah one more thing. Why is your time different than our original time? Castlevania Rondo of Blood Confused
Not sure what you mean. It's posting and showing the time I post correctly. I'm CST but not sure if that matters from what you see on your end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Rondo of Blood   Castlevania Rondo of Blood Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Rondo of Blood
Page 1 of 1