Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_lcap2100%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_lcap20%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_lcap2Pokemon Diamond/Pearl I_voting_barPokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_lcap2Pokemon Diamond/Pearl I_voting_barPokemon Diamond/Pearl Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Again, a new generation for Pokemon games. With more new Pokemons to say........their are 493 pokemons in all together....................I...........am going to kill myself right now. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_eek Anyway this game is pretty much a whole lot different than the other games in the world. I think there are all new moves, more TM's, and HM moves as well and the berrys are new along with it. Oh that's right! I forgot the intro. of berrys from the Ruby/Sapphire discussion. Sooooo many new pokeballs and items as well. New ability is sometimes cool and sometimes baaaaad. The new gym leaders are easy at first, and then the middle, and then hard. As always, the same basic average game like all other ones out their. But this time, it also has a trading system to trade from all over the world. Yes that's right, from all over the world. My brother is trying to beat me at getting lots of shiny pokemon, but he will never ever pass me with my super knowledge to find them alot. .........k I was lazy because I was leveling up my pokemons who are shiny (only some) to level 100. I don't think anyone will ever beat me. Maybe except they do it also I don't know. New fossils as well but not really. *Yawwwwn* I'm sooo tired. Um........yeah instead of Team Rocket as a bad guy, it is Team Galatic who are the most bad guys ever. Not all of them are hard except the boss himself. Wi-fi connection for the mystery gift and the event pokemons are hard to follow. Yes, I once did not get Arceus only because I have 3 cards with me which I realize too slow that I can throw them away and get my Arceus card. ............ Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_mad I'm still mad at not getting that card. Overall this game is really good and hardcore for the fans that likes pokemon even more. All I ever care for their moves is the ones who are weakness to. ........Please.......more than just a weaknesses. Uh...................that is the goal of a thing to know pokemons weaknesses! Holy crap even I would know my standards to beat the crap out of them! Sometimes for Double Team and Thunder Wave, but not really much to bug of me for!

Last edited by Nintendo Furniture on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 pm

I picked up Diamond and really enjoyed it. Since I play these Pokemon games more for the RPG than the collection aspect, most of my Pokemans Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Icon_albino only got leveled up to about 50, which is just good enough to complete the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Page 1 of 1