Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_lcap2100%One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_lcap20%One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_lcap20%One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_lcap2One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game I_voting_barOne of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_lcap2One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game I_voting_barOne of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 60

PostSubject: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Aphex Twin-Fingerbib

One of my favorite songs.

This song was supposedly composed for a video game but the plug was pulled on it (i don't know why). This track can be found on an album called 'melodies from mars', which is a collection of tracks that were supposedly originally written for video games, and also on 'The Richard D. James Album'. These are only rumors though, nothing has ever been confirmed, but Richard James is a recluse... so you never really know.

Anyhoo, just figured I'd share one of my favorite artists and songs with you folks. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastelarsenal
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:42 am

Aphex Twin is the shiz. I also love Flim, which I believe is on the Come to Daddy single. I don't know if he would ever do a video game soundtrack (he is very anti promotions and such, as evident by his aptly titled album 26 Mixes for Cash) but it certainly sounds like a grand one!

Ever listen to Autechre or Polygon Window?
Back to top Go down
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Yes Aphex Twin IS the shiz.

Never listened to Autechre, but I have listened to polygon window, caustic window, AFX, The Tuss (one of Rich James' latest projects), and some Richard James' other aliases. They're all worth checking out if you haven't yet.

Flim too is one of his beauties. Come to daddy is a good album, but I'd have to say that The Richard D James album is my favorite... one of my top 5 of all time for sure. It's great front to back.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 pm

This music would go great with a new Milon's Secret Castle for Wii or some kind of Yoshi platformer.

Listen...close your eyes...and tell me....what game do you think this would be best suited for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

A yoshi game is a good fit. It also would go well with sonic too, or maybe some other sidescrolling game with a light feel to it. The chorus part almost reminds me of the oil level in Sonic2.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I like this kind of music for puzzle games! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm

awww....the uploader closed his account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Bummer, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game   One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

One of the greatest songs that never made it to a video game
Page 1 of 1