Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Ninfest Magazine Vote_lcap2100%Ninfest Magazine Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Ninfest Magazine Vote_lcap20%Ninfest Magazine Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Ninfest Magazine Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Ninfest Magazine Vote_lcap2Ninfest Magazine I_voting_barNinfest Magazine Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Ninfest Magazine Vote_lcap2Ninfest Magazine I_voting_barNinfest Magazine Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ninfest Magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Ninfest Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Ninfest Magazine   Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 am

As seen in the News Channel...

Ninfest Magazine Shapeimage_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

Ninfest Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninfest Magazine   Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 am

Sounds like a cool idea. I love print media my self. i still subscribe to nintendo power and playstation mag. Sure by the time the issues hits news stands most all the news is weeks old, but there is often good features ect.I think realy thats the best way for a mag to go these days. relying on reviews and news is bot going to work for obviuse resones. But interviews,features ect will keep print in the game.

As faras a ninfest anual mag, Well a year in review for games,industry trend's ect would be a good place to start. You could print photos and letters from site members. If at all posable interviews with devlopers. Maybe package it with a nintendo themed calinder or poster.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Ninfest Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninfest Magazine   Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 pm

All this talk about a Ninfest magazine has me pretty excited. As with WildCard, I too still subscribe to Nintendo Power and really enjoy delving into each issue. There's just something about getting a brand new issue filled with all things Nintendo that makes me want to jump up and down with joy. Razz While I definitely still enjoy reading Nintendo Power, I miss the good ol' days when they would actually have elaborate maps and tips on how to beat games. I don't really care if it was online weeks earlier, there is just a kind of nostalgic cool factor that goes into reading it in a gaming magazine. I also enjoy reading about all my favorite upcoming titles (especially hands-on previews). I hope this all works out as I'm sure we would all enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Ninfest Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninfest Magazine   Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 am

Thanks for the feedback on Ninfest magazine. cheers I too still subscribe to Nintendo Power and have been since 1990. I managed to complete the collection by buying the back issues when I started. The top shelf in my closet is lined with every Nintendo Power and Players Guide. It's going to collapse one of these days I just know it. I laugh when I go back to the oldest issues where they used to have some game counselors write what game is their favorite and their biggest gaming feat. Some of them would put down some crazy stuff like beating a game with his toes. I think one of them had something like beating contra with one man. I also like how they have a retro review in the new NP's now. It's nice to know they haven't forgotten. One thing I miss was the Top 20 charts. They have to bring those back. Of course envelope art is a thing of the past thanks to email.
I'll refer back to all your feedback on Ninfest Magazine when it happens. At this point though it may not be until after E3 when we can start looking over this and putting stuff together. So at this point, if we can do it, it won't be here until fall or winter at latest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

Ninfest Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninfest Magazine   Ninfest Magazine Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ninfest Magazine
Page 1 of 1