Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_lcap2100%Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_lcap20%Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_lcap20%Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_lcap2Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver I_voting_barPokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_lcap2Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver I_voting_barPokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Now I have not beat this game yet but you all probably wondering why I am reviewing this? Well it's because this game is beyond awesome. But god da** it already and I mean already my brother discovered Shiny BellSprout all by himself. No trading crap just a discovery. That's like 5 times that he finds shiny pokemon and I only found 3. I mean what the hell is the matter with me? I'm supposed to be like the best shiny hunter I have ever find. Anyway I have Cyndaquil while my brother has Totodile so yeah I'll find a way to get huge advantage on his pokemon. Also the Pokewalker is amazing but I have no idea how to get Pikachu with a Surf ability, but the items I get are awesome and I get lucky to. So yes quickly overall this game is really fun and I want to beat this no matter what the cost.

Da** I really mean that I have lots of work to do! Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 am

I tried the gambling portion, which was changed from the original due to upset parents. Silly parents, gambling's for kids! Haven't played much beyond but Cheator has. He does have a question about the Pokewalker he hasn't used yet. Can Pokemon on it learn new attacks? And if they do does it bump off existing ones?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Well after all these months of this game, I.......still prefer to like Platinum better than the 2 games. Don't get me wrong I like them as well.

It's just that Platinum has a bit more challenging then HeartGold and SoulSilver.

[Edit] I beat the game, and the only reason why Platinum is a bit better for me is because of the moves that I like to learn from my pokemon that are weak to their types.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 am

Still have yet to pick up either of these...
I want the Pokewalker!!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver
Page 1 of 1