Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    Insmouse acquired! Vote_lcap2100%Insmouse acquired! Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    Insmouse acquired! Vote_lcap20%Insmouse acquired! Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    Insmouse acquired! Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    Insmouse acquired! Vote_lcap2Insmouse acquired! I_voting_barInsmouse acquired! Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    Insmouse acquired! Vote_lcap2Insmouse acquired! I_voting_barInsmouse acquired! Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

Insmouse acquired!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:03 am

Insmouse acquired! DSC01990

I've collected all the Virtual Boy games that came out in America and I've been slowly finding the ones only released in Japan. My collection is almost complete so getting these rare gems is difficult. But today is a good day. Insmouse fell into my lap today. It's a FPS on the Virtual Boy! Can't wait to fire it up. Super rare find.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:21 am

Yeah, it actually looks intriguing, too! How much did it set you back if you don't mind my asking?
    Back to top Go down
    Nintendo Furniture
    Moogle
    Moogle
    Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
    Coins : 270

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Huh? What'd ya know, so there is more virtual boy games after all only from Japan only. I wonder if there's any good games from Japan btw. Insmouse acquired! Icon_surprised
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
    Yeah, it actually looks intriguing, too! How much did it set you back if you don't mind my asking?

A steep $130. I had to take the dive. Didn't want it to slip through my fingers again Insmouse acquired! Kopfschuettel . This was my 5th attempt.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:32 am

Nice!!!! Its always exciting to get a gem like this!!! You peaked my interest!! An FPS on Virtual Boy sounds, well, it sounds painful but interesting none the less!!!

You gonna play it?
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

Of course I'm gonna play it! Like with the other Japanese games, I have to find a translated manual online so I know what I'm doing.
    Back to top Go down
    Triz
    Moogle
    Moogle
    Triz

Number of posts : 1086
    Coins : 3650

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am

HAHA, years ago I gave Streex shit for not having a truly complete collection, when he had none of the Japanese games. Ive created a monster. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 am

Streex wrote:
    Of course I'm gonna play it!

Hey now, with the really rare gems I usually have the actual game and then either another cartridge loose OR a burned copy of the same game so wear and tear doesn't go on the original copy. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
    Hey now, with the really rare gems I usually have the actual game and then either another cartridge loose OR a burned copy of the same game so wear and tear doesn't go on the original copy. Razz
    Sorry, didn't mean to come across so obtuse. I'm weak. I don't have the willpower to not play a game if it's staring at me. I probably will only play it enough to beat it, like the other Japanese games, but its value has dropped since it was already unsealed when I bought it.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 9:37 am

LOL no problem man, you didn't come off as obtuse I was just being an ass. I gotta say just from looking at this game's art it looks friggin' sweet. I know its not going to be, but it is prolly a neat game nonetheless. You have made me jealous. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

I've finally had the chance to play it and already beat it. The FPS plays like a NES FPS. Like Friday the 13th when you were in houses looking for Jason, no animation going from room to room. Music adds a lot to the tension. There are 4 different endings to this game. It all rests on how fast you complete the rooms. There are items like ammo for your gun (you use to shoot monsters), white and black orbs (to reveal the map and items in the room), and hearts for energy. This is easily my favorite Japanese game yet. I didn't even have to find an English translation. The game is mostly in English. How did Japanese folk feel when this game came out for them and it was all in English?
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 am

They prolly didn't mind because everyone reads/speaks English cuz it rocks. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Insmouse acquired! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Insmouse acquired!   Insmouse acquired! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Insmouse acquired!
    Page 1 of 1