Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_lcap2100%Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_lcap20%Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_lcap2Congrats on baby #2 Streex! I_voting_barCongrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_lcap2Congrats on baby #2 Streex! I_voting_barCongrats on baby #2 Streex! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Congrats on baby #2 Streex!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Well wishes to you and your family. Hope the 2nd brings as much joy as the first.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Congrats my good man!!! 2nd child, exciting!!! Our pregnancy is almost at an end as well, though I'll be forgoing 2nd child and jumping straight to 3rd! lol

Now give the wife some more kudos for me, and you yourself enjoy those amazingly somber first few days with the new one!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks guys! I'm holding the little one right now. She arrived 10:10 pm Sunday night. So precious. She's sleeping. Next up is the twins for ZeldAnTales! Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Name yet? Size, length ETC!?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 am

Her name is Lorelai. Not a video game character name but if you know of a character in some long lost game named Lorelai, then I'll go with that. 19" long and not quite sure on the weight. The midwife first weighed at 4 lbs 8oz (what a small baby!) and the next day 5 lbs 4 oz. She couldn't have gained that much weight in one day so we're thinking the scale needs batteries. We'll get an official weigh in at today's doc appointment. I think we're also going to try ourselves on the Balance Board with Wii Fit Plus later today.

She was born in a pool in our bedroom, a water birth. Unfortunately like the birth of our first daughter Aaliyah, there were complications. She needed to be revived twice using mouth to mouth and an oxygen mask. Her heart rate dropped to 60bps during this. It was a scary moment, but not too much since I witnessed this with my first. Apparently my babies like to make things interesting before deciding they want to stay.

She's doing fine now and the last couple days have taken me out of my element but I should be getting back to a normal Ninfest scheduled program very soon.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 am

LOL, take your time getting back into things, man! Wink

The birth sounds way too stressful for me to handle, what made you decide not to go with a hospital, etc? My wife is interested in what you described but honestly I will have none of it, no offense. I feel more comfortable in a hospital for some reason.

All in all glad little Lorelai is well and happy!!! Get her a controller that has been gutted of its tiny parts and let her chew her heart out!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 pm

I would think you would want to do one at home. It was more my wife's decision. It's her body so I let her do what she wants. But this way she didn't have to get all drugged up. The first time the Pitocin they put her on apparently makes the contractions a lot stronger, more painful. To deal with the extreme pain she then needed an epidural to numb everything. This resulted in unnecessary stress on the baby. Finally we couldn't take our baby home for a week while they ran a bunch of tests, that all came back fine. She wanted a completely natural birth this time, no drugs involved. The midwife that was here brought all the necessary things for the birth and for any problems. Everything worked out fine and we have a beautiful baby girl! We weighed her on the Wii and it came to 4.9 lbs. We'll see what the doc says.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Dang, that is so tiny!!! Our twins are both 3.1 each!!!

As far as why I would choose a hospital, I just feel better with all necessary tools in one place, with a plethora of professionals as opposed to one or two in my home full of video games. lol

My wife took no drugs for her births, either. Fuckin' pro, 'scuse the potty mouth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

You both are pro's! A birth in a home full of video games passes the soul of the baby through millions of gaming microchips, resulting in being hardwired as they grow up to become the gamer of gamers.

I should have wrapped my newborn in the power pad when she came out...

The official weight of Lorelai at the doc's today was 5 lbs. 2 oz. Still small.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 am

If just one of my children is as dedicated as I am, I will be pleased. It better be Link, lol.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 pm

O wow congrats man. Nice to know at least one gamer is reproducing Smile lol.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 am

Thank you WildCard. You would think gamers would all be sterile with all the wireless waves of gaming technology constantly passing through our lower capacitals. I'll chalk this one up as a modern day miracle.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:27 am

Not to mention those of us ...ummmm i mean those who use the vibrating controllers for inappropriate things lol :p
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 am

You might say inappropriate, but they might say so appropriate. Personally I like to keep my controllers clean.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 am

A little poo on my wiimote never hurt it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on baby #2 Streex!   Congrats on baby #2 Streex! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Congrats on baby #2 Streex!
Page 1 of 1