Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
nintendo press event at E3! Vote_lcap2100%nintendo press event at E3! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
nintendo press event at E3! Vote_lcap20%nintendo press event at E3! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
nintendo press event at E3! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
nintendo press event at E3! Vote_lcap2nintendo press event at E3! I_voting_barnintendo press event at E3! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
nintendo press event at E3! Vote_lcap2nintendo press event at E3! I_voting_barnintendo press event at E3! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

nintendo press event at E3!

Go down 
+2
ZeldAnTales
WildCard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Just watched it on game spot and wow that was def nintys best e3 in years imho. with the exeption of the zelda game wich looked horrible to play. of course they said that was do to wireless interfernce and that the game normaly plays well. but a new DKC game !!!! other M and kid icuris all looked great. a very solid showing for ninty this year. and thank goodness they eased up some on the self congrats over sales ect. that always comes off as smug to me. Any i def think ninty beat out m$ for this years E3 confrences. Now im waiting for sonys to start Wink
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 pm

The Zelda display seemed like it was uber-embarrassing for Miyamoto, you could see his anger in his face. LOL! I read reviews of game control after the playable demo and there re no worries.

To me, it seemed like he didn't set the controller down to calibrate before he used it, same kinda shit happens in Resort from time to time if you lose the sensor bar.

M$'s conference was total fail. Not that they ever impress me, but this was really lame.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

im def glad to here that zelda was in fact just a screw up and the game controls better than what was shown. yea i to could see he was uber pissed lol. dont you know some heads rolled once he got people togather away from the cameras lol.

Just watched sonys confrence. over all id say sony had the best showing just on sheer amount of qulity content. just tons of stuff that interested me and it was just much more fun to watch.though i def was not impressed with the price point of the MOVE controller.i think they should bundle the Move,nunchuck and the eye camera for 100$ at the most. as it is your looking at about 130$ for the set up and thats just a bit much IMHO. how ever i'll say nintendo had the two bigger surprises that blew me away. that being the 3ds "not really a surprise but still" and donkey kong country. i was shocked to see DKC and even more shocked at how cool it looked. but sony still just over whelmed ninty's confrence with just the amount of qulity content they showed. and seeing Gabe Newell on stage eating his own words was worth watching after all the BS he spouted about the ps3 and how he would never dev for it lol. epic.

Any way hats off to ninty for a very solid E3 and they have made me glad i toughed it out and held on to my wii. And as long as i can buy my games from a store and not be forced to download them i'll def be getting a 3ds to replace my aging GBAsp. well as long as its not some goofy price like 300/400 bucks which i doubt is worth worrying over, ninty is most often fair about there hardware pricing unlike say sonys pspGO which was just stupid priced Wink
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 pm

also i second your opinion on m$. they had an ok showing but nothing what so ever made me want to go buy a 360. the new slim 360 looks really cool though. gears 3 looked pretty dang cool and halo reach looked fun but thats about it as far as exclussive content. they keep troting out MGS riseing like its an exclussive or something with Hideo Kojema "spelling" presenting it just like last year but its still a multi plat with the ps3 also getting it. Any way no hate for M$ from me i just prefer sony's console at least so far for this gen.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 pm

First time in I dont know how many years where i give the win to Nintendo.

LOL @ Gabe coming over the the PS3 side. Hes been very open with his disdain for the PS3, but I think Microsoft pissed off Valve enough where Valve is just saying fuck you to MS.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Okay I will watch this right now. .....I was going to watch it from last night, but I was having a hard time myself for my difficult life and I was dead tired on so I went to bed thirly.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Triz wrote:

LOL @ Gabe coming over the the PS3 side. Hes been very open with his disdain for the PS3, but I think Microsoft pissed off Valve enough where Valve is just saying fuck you to MS.
what did M$ do to piss valve off? i had not heard any thing. i always figured Valve and M$ were close.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Also i have to wounder what M$ is giveing Kojima for him to pimp riseing on the 360 the last two years at E3 and not showing up at sonys confrence. sony and sony fans have supported the heck out of his MGS games sence the first one on the ps1. almost seems like a slap in the face to sony fans. Im not saying *I*m pissed about it but i can kind of see were some hard core sony fanboys would see this as a insult. You know how easy it is to offend fanboys of any system lol.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I felt Sony just didn't deliver as big as Nintendo. All in all, every title Ninty displayed, I want. BADLY. Even Wii Party, if for nothing else, the hilarity of how stupid a name it is. Dude bro

Don't worry Wildcard, you don't need to hate on M$ I got that shit on lock. Wink

EDIT: F$*%ing Bubsy... lol

Last edited by ZeldAnTales on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Okay I watched everything there a holy crap I would want to see it for myself! nintendo press event at E3! Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 am

First off it was great talking to all of you in the chatbox while the conference was going. Had a great time throwing opinions off each other.

I would say Nintendo took it this year. And while I say that most years, I believe you're going to hear that from many others.

The peripheral addict in me was concerned with the Vitality Sensor no show but Nintendo commented that they felt it wasn't right for the type of show they were putting on. Whether you like it or not...it's still coming. nintendo press event at E3! Icon_rr

I think they all had a good lineup of games to look forward to, but Nintendo seemed to have must have after must have. I would place them in this order:

1st - Nintendo
2nd - Sony
3rd - Microsoft

I watched the Ubisoft and EA events and saw a lot of good stuff there as well. Going to watch Konami's tomorrow if I can find it online.

Again thanks for blazing the chatbox with me. It was fun logging on right now and checking the archives. You guys kept going on for another hour and a half! Loved reading it all.

AND LONG LIVE BUBSY! Where's my new Bubsy game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 am

WildCard wrote:
Triz wrote:

what did M$ do to piss valve off? i had not heard any thing. i always figured Valve and M$ were close.

Valve is very loyal to the customer base. With left for dead they released 2 expansions on PC that were free. Microsoft would not let them release the content on the 360 for free and forced them to charge for it (presumably because it undermines MS's DLC revenue models.) That act makes valve look bad.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

Vitality Sensor not being there was disappointing for me, but totally understandable as to why they didn't show it. They catered enough to "that audience" with Mario Sports Mix and Wii(ner) Party.

Of course, then they whipped out DKCR. Criminy...
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Best gif ive seen so far.

nintendo press event at E3! 14ec1ls
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:13 pm

My head is still asploded.

nintendo press event at E3! Icon_eek nintendo press event at E3! Bom
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Well i just read that the 3DS's games will be a physical storage like the DS games. Soooooo im about to sh** my self with hype and the knowing iv got to wait months to get one. And im so going to get that blue colored model. ....I think im getting sexually aroused !!!!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press event at E3!   nintendo press event at E3! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

nintendo press event at E3!
Page 1 of 1