Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_lcap2100%Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_lcap20%Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_lcap20%Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_lcap2Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. I_voting_barMario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_lcap2Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. I_voting_barMario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

I hate playing online anymore because There is almost always atleast 1 if not 2 hackers in every game room. Who could hope to compete against a player who has endless items of anything they want. All i know is that when i'm on my first lap and the game ends because first place finished the race 30 seconds ago, there's somthing wrong. Nintendo, start policing your online games or else you will lose the online war against microsoft and ps3. WOW 3 BLUE SHELLS IN 5 SECONDS. ****ING HACKERS
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Hahahahaha join the forum to bitch about kart!!! ROFL

I agree to an extent, at the same time I think if they could just let us customize the rooms more itd be enough. (turn off blue shells, stars, etc)
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Meh, hackers would still be able to use them so i don't see a point.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Usually when i see someone with a point total like 9999, or even more (even though it's impossible) I leave and find a new group. I've seen some pretty wacky stuff like shrinking before the race starts and bullet bills that repeat over and over. Don't see where the fun is in that but apparently they don't like fun. Nintendo hopefully will someday take more measures in correcting this. They have done some but not enough. Quite frankly though, the hackers are everywhere, even the other consoles. This isn't why Nintendo is lagging in the online department. Hackers seem to always find a way to cheat, regardless of console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Yes, but microsoft and sony have people working on shutting these hackers down. They also have matchmaking that allows you to "ignore" a player and not be matched with them again. Thus ending the problem with hackers. Just block hackers from being able to play by creating a system that "ignores" them.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm

That would be an invaluable system.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 pm

It is indeed a much better system to be sure, but it seems the hackers are always one step ahead. With so many hackers out there, you're bound to keep running across new ones. Hopefully Nintendo steps up their game in this department with the next console. I don't see it happening with Wii.
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

It's funny how I haven't met a hacker for sooo long I forgot they existed yet other people are constantly in rooms with hackers.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

I have had a few days with no hackers, but rarely.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I feel like 90% of the time they put you in rooms with similar scores, so if you have a lower score odds are there are less hackers.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 pm

nah, I think it's totally random.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 pm

I heard something about them trying to match you with others closer to your vr. I'm sure hackers have a way of getting around that too.

Nintendo has banned hackers a few times, but they always come back and figure out a way to unban themselves. Nintendo won't ban someone unless they witness it firsthand, which means not enough. You get what you pay for and since the online is free, they don't take it as seriously as we would like. If we were paying for it I'd expect much better monitoring.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 am

Exactly, Streex. Free is much better than paying a premium for internet access IMO.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Exactly, Streex. Free is much better than paying a premium for internet access IMO.

disagree. Although with alot of the shit they have added to xbox live being worthless IMO, its still a better way to play online. Your account is at risk, you cheat you get banned. A unified pay for system is obviously easier and smoother to use than friend codes. Cross game voice chat is a godsend. I enjoy the free service on PSN but its no where near as convienent as the xbox.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 am

Cheating and getting banned on Xbox system is bullshit and you should know that Triz. A console banned for cheating is banned for life, I bought 2 Xboxs used and couldnt get them online because of this. Total bullshit. And M$ won't un-ban them, no matter how many hours you plead and pledge money to them. That is shabby, ultra shabby, and Nintendo has treated me with nothing but respect.

So I can handle the extra 10 minutes it takes for friend codes, they are not too intrusive to me, I don't need to immediately play with anyone.

Voicechat is 50/50 I hate listening to idiots curse and spam all the time.

Not to mention I don't wanna pay a company money monthly who is so willing to ignore some of their clients claims/requests for help.

There is nothing to agree or disagree on, we can break it down this way: You get what you pay for. The Wii does what I need it to. Not for you, so you can spend your money on a non-tangible internet (which you already pay for via your internet provider) and I'll keep my $5 and buy a WiiWare game Razz.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 am

you are faulting MS cause you bought a used console and it wont work online. No offense ZaT but that aint MS's problem. And Ive agreed with you in the past about random internet assholes. But I only play online with the friends on my list.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

Clash of the consoles!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 am

Triz wrote:
you are faulting MS cause you bought a used console and it wont work online. No offense ZaT but that aint MS's problem. And Ive agreed with you in the past about random internet assholes. But I only play online with the friends on my list.

No its not their problem, I realize this, but how they deal with said problem is lousy and not consumer-friendly in the slightest and for that I most certainly can fault them.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I will admit, MS's repair policies and customer service SUCKS. All my friends have had trouble sending their 360's in for repairs. Why would MS have a problem with sombody buying a used xbox and trying to get it to work online again? THEY"RE GETTING PAYED SO WTF DO THEY CARE?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

That's what I'm saying, I mean... if I'm willing to even pay a premium to get it unbanned... that's pure profit!!!! They just would rather I buy a new console.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 am

That is truly odd for M$ to have a crappy solution (nothing) for consumers of used consoles that have been banned. Sure it's better for them to force you to buy a new console, but if you can't afford a new one then at the very least they can find a way to get your money for online usage.

But can we blame them? A lot of people have put them on a pedestal as the leaders in online gaming but they don't know how to figure out this issue, have poor customer service and (finally) just recently included Wi-Fi built in to their system. Seems they have a lot to learn themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.   Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart Wii Hackers: Nintendo needs to put an end to them.
Page 1 of 1