Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2100%3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_lcap23DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 I_voting_bar3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_lcap23DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 I_voting_bar3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

3DS. What are your opinions over it?

Go down 
    +3
    ZeldAnTales
    Streex
    ShagTheTruth
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Isn't it called Steel Diver? I know it seems like an odd title out of nowhere but I bet this thing is going to shine. Steel Diver will be to the 3DS what Excite Truck was to the Wii.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 am

Excoite Truck was awesome, but I dunno, this could be lame. Yes its Diver durp sorry.
    Back to top Go down
    Matthew999
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
    Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:11 pm

I've been watching a few Youtube videos lately to see how some of the features work and they are even more awesome than I thought! I'm going to love the AR Cards. You can put all of them in the same picture and have all of the characters pop out and pose! There's also a cool feature in Nintendogs that uses the AR Cards and your dog gets a hat themed from the characters card you pulled out. By doing the Mii Quest thingy you can unlock a mario hat for your Mii to wear and hopefully some other hats too. I need a 3DS now!!
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
    Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:52 pm

So the AR cards are just 3D things that pop out and move and stuff? (Not that that isn't cool.) I thought there were games to them, too...
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 am

I know the ? block is somewhat of a game where a dragon pops out of the table and you have to shoot him down. He attacks you too. In 3D! AAAAHHHHH!

Also the Mii will interact with things in front of you. Saw a video where the guy threw a pen on the table and the Mii walked over to it and tried to grab it or something. It looked like it did it on it's own. Maybe the guy walked his Mii over to it, I dunno. Either way it was cool.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am

Countdown has begun in our household... >Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Forcing wife to get one. Only downside is she insists she gets blue. I'm stuck with black.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 am

The blue one is sexy as hell.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

The blue one is to the black one as Jennifer Connelly is to Rosie O Donnell.

Blue all the way. I also like the return of the glossy finish. At first I thought I'd like the matte finish more because I was always wiping finger prints off my DSLite but the DSi doesn't look as fancy. Plus when you do get finger prints on the DSi, they're harder to wipe off. Welcome home gloss, you're the boss.
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am

I'll have to put skins on it or something to make up for the plain-black-lameness.

(I know- "Why don't you get two blue," you ask? Because.)
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am

Ew, two of the same color? For shame! lol
    Back to top Go down
    Antilles
    TJ Combo
    TJ Combo
    Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
    Ew, two of the same color? For shame! lol

EXACTLY! I wasn't sure anyone would get that. That's why I'm stuck with black.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS. What are your opinions over it?   3DS. What are your opinions over it? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

3DS. What are your opinions over it?
    Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4