Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_lcap2100%A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_lcap20%A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_lcap20%A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_lcap2A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs I_voting_barA thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_lcap2A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs I_voting_barA thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs   A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I had some time today to sit back and think about how awesome you guys are. Ninfest is a year and a half old and while it has seen slow progress, even slower on the forums, you guys make it all worth it. Regardless of how much growth Ninfest has had at the 5 year mark, I'm most thankful to have met some truly awesome gamers here in the forums. I started all this mainly just to have a place on the interwebs where I could share my gaming passion with others and hopefully meet some people, like yourselves, that feel the same way about the industry. I think I've already accomplished that! Hopefully we can find more quality gamers in the years to come to have even more discussion to throw at each other. A big thank you to all of you! A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Herz
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs   A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 am

I've had a great time in this forum, Streex. Being a member (and a mod) of other forums, most of them are in fact filled with 14 year old boys who don't know their dick from their 360. And all they do is bitch and complain, not that we haven't had those sessions here but... no flaming!!! Its like... we're adults here!!!! :O

In any case, the place rules and I tell every gamer I know about it! Very Happy Thank you!
    Back to top Go down

A thank you bigger than 4 Oprahs
    Page 1 of 1