Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_lcap2100%You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_lcap20%You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_lcap20%You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_lcap2You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? I_voting_barYou going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_lcap2You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? I_voting_barYou going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 am

These people scare me so fucking much, man.

"Magnets, how the fuck do those work?" I can't believe they actually printed that shit.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah they are pretty weird. But I want to go because of all the other people showing up. I first saw this advertised at Hot Topic a few months back and saw it was in Dallas. A bit too far so I probably won't make it.

EDIT: Oh man, this one is in Illinois. I don't know what that other one was for Dallas but I'm surely not going to Illinois.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

So a bunch of morons are getting together and you wanna be one of them??!??! Streex... ICP is, like, everything wrong with the world minus hunger and AIDS. Hell, they perpetuate AIDS I'm sure hahahaha.

Spend your money on games, or pony rides for your daughters. Or... shit, spend it on crack.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

LOL. Not for ICP, go for the other artists! I like the rap jingles so I would have liked to see Warren G, Brotha Lynch Hung, Coolio, etc.

But I'm not going so...more money for crack!
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am

Cracks good
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 pm

I remember when I was going home one night, I saw the ICP tour bus pulling up to a pool hall. I think we checked it out too for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?   You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You going to Gathering of the Juggalos Streex?
Page 1 of 1