Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_lcap2100%Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_lcap20%Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_lcap20%Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_lcap2Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future I_voting_barPrepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_lcap2Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future I_voting_barPrepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Shapeimage_5-10

Nintendo's Hideki Konno was interviewed by Wired and was asked if they could possibly make the 3D screen bigger. His was response was that they could make it larger but what was shown at E3 is going to be the final shape when it launches. I take this as another generation of portables from Nintendo, like the DS, that will see a number of redesigns come out after the initial launch. Some gamers think the closed look of the 3DS looked a little awkward with the top lid a bit larger than the bottom, much like the bottom lid larger than the top of the DS Phat. Plus the stylus is once again located at the top. Taking all that in consideration, I can already see the first redesign making the handheld look sleek on all sides and moving the stylus back to the side, with another redesign making the 3D screen larger. This isn't confirmed but I can definitely see the 3DS evolving in this manner. Why doesn't Nintendo just come out with the sexy large 3D screen design the first time? To keep costs down may be the main issue but I still would like the top and bottom lids to be the same size to start with. It's still a great looking handheld but I think we'll be buying 2 or 3 upgrades by the time the next generation handheld comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 am

Yeah, a redesign... its obvious. Have they ever not done that? Razz Ninty isn't the only culprit here, I'm looking @ you PSP Go (what a shitbox).
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 am

Thankfully the first 3DS is a lot prettier than the first DS. That larger top lid is a little silly. Doing that just gives them an excuse to remake it and an excuse for them to get us to buy another one.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Well now you've discovered what's called business streex Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Lol

Nintendudes need cash too.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

Ah yes...business. Is that why no one creates the ultimate game that everyone wants to play and nothing else? Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Streex wrote:
Ah yes...business. Is that why no one creates the ultimate game that everyone wants to play and nothing else? Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_pirat

I thought that was called World of Warcraft?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Even World of Warcraft is starting to slow. We need the ultimate game that everyone in the world gets addicted to and nothing else until the end of time can match it.

Ok that would be dumb.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

It would change society to be honest. Status in the game would be status in real life. it'd be insane! The game that is whatever you want it to be. That would be a sweet game lol.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Streex wrote:
Games Currently Playing:
The Princess and the Frog :: Wii

The Princess and the Frog, Streex? REALLY? *sigh* I can't believe you. Everybody knows licensed games are unplayable. That's why Nintendo Power doesn't even bother to review them!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

He has gone too far down the spiral, Antilles. He's a goner.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey, if you have a young daughter this is perfect. It really is! You can't lose! She's having a blast and I'm having fun because she is.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 pm

....tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm

I know. I just.... I know. I had hoped there was still something left to be saved, but now I know it's hopeless. Streex is lost to us.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Alright guys. I apologize for liking The Princess and the Frog. I'm going in for a MRI tomorrow. Maybe Arnold was wrong. Maybe it is a tumor.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:03 pm

lol what a drastic change of topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future   Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prepare for redesigns of 3DS in future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: News :: 3DS-
Jump to: