Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Other M Being Slammed Vote_lcap2100%Other M Being Slammed Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Other M Being Slammed Vote_lcap20%Other M Being Slammed Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Other M Being Slammed Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Other M Being Slammed Vote_lcap2Other M Being Slammed I_voting_barOther M Being Slammed Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Other M Being Slammed Vote_lcap2Other M Being Slammed I_voting_barOther M Being Slammed Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Other M Being Slammed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 am

Read lots of reviews and Other M is getting slammed by the very assholes they were trying to cater to (ie, Team Ninja loving G4 watching morons) which makes me chuckle.

I am still buying it on launch, I bet it will be totally awesome based on how much G4 hates it, because no one sucks more and has less credible opinions than that asinine TV channel G4.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 am

One thing I keep hearing about is the voice acting and how they wish it was left out. Same people that were wanting it in the first place too. Well, you got what you wished for folks!

I'm looking forward to the cut scenes, voice acting and 2D/3D gameplay. A Metroid liike no other. I'll be picking this up at launch with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 pm

With both of us picking this up at launch, I'm officially naming us The Launch Boyz. Other M Being Slammed Alien
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 am

ROFL I'm down!!!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 am

i have my copy in hand...but am a little scared to open it. I think it might get sent back even if I got it for $30. someone tell me its a good game again lol.
Back to top Go down
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 am

Other M will either be successful or a failure. There really won't be an inbetween for this game. All I can say is, hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Triz wrote:
i have my copy in hand...but am a little scared to open it. I think it might get sent back even if I got it for $30. someone tell me its a good game again lol.
I got it at that coveted $30 spot too. Gift card. Oh let me say how much I love this game so far. Put in about 3 hours today and many of the complaints I'm not feeling. At first it did feel too story heavy, getting about 10 actual play minutes in the first half hour, but then the game starts to let you go. The story itself I'm really digging. Another complaint about the confusion switching to first person in the heat of a battle isn't a factor for me. By making sure I was facing in the general direction before switching, it didn't take me but a second to lock on and start blasting. The dodge function makes me look like a pro. Have it mastered already and I'm able to jump out of many tight spots. When I got to the big queen bee boss, it was a little intense with the switching to first person to fire missiles at the pods and then back to third to clear out the flying bugs with your supped up spread gun (its name loses me right now). It does seem like it would be too difficult for a casual to complete, but that's not my problem. In fact, I like it that way. Only died once so far but being only 3 hours in this seems to be par for any Metroid title. So far this game is perfect in my eyes. What are your thoughts guys?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:34 am

played about 2 hours last night and got stuck. Couldnt figure out what to do in sector one when you can ball and go in that glass roomthrough the crack. (a little too much beer last night) Im enjoying the game. The cutscenes are pretty to look at, hard to listen to. Combat is very ninja gaiden, which is a good thing. but the first person third person switch sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 am

I'm with Triz. The switching sucks, its not intuitive at all. You really have to be facing straight towards the tv, or the controls start to fidget all wonky.

The voice acting, I feel, is pretty damn solid. The problem is the dialogue. Samus, you haven't spoken until now and I already wonder why you began. Not that I am surprised (this is Team Ninja, sexist 'til the end), but they really made Samus a "typical" woman by stressing words like baby, etc. Seemed over the top but again, this is Team Ninja, they couldn't create good dialogue to save their lives.

The auto-aim feature is a bit strange to me, sometimes it seems to change the direction I'm running in, or at least make me inclined to do so.

I'm still very 50/50 on this title... which makes me disappointed. If this is gonna be my reaction to the rest of their "sweet" titles for this season... Goddamnit I will rage my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 am

I was stuck there for awhile too. In the previous room there is a vent open that you can go in. I was trying to morph ball bomb up to it forever but couldn't do it. Finally I just jumped at it and Samus grabbed the ledge and flipped into the vent, going into morph ball by herself. Wish I knew she could do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other M Being Slammed   Other M Being Slammed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Other M Being Slammed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: News :: Wii U-
Jump to: