Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2100%Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_lcap20%Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_lcap20%Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo I_voting_barDamn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_lcap2Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo I_voting_barDamn you Japanese Club Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Why cant we get cool shit like this?

Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Smc15

Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Img_present02
I want this shirt so damn bad.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 am

Maybe America will get it early next year when Mario becomes officially 25 years to us? No...just wishful thinking on my part. Same with that Super Mario All-Stars retail release for Wii. Only Japan as it stands.

EDIT: Actually, I believe the NES was here in 1985 also, so he's 25 to us too. Curse you Japan!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 am

You think that shit is cool? Man, some of the stuff they have available is literally breath-takingly awesome. They are soooo fucking bitter about WWII They punish us via gaming. Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

I knew there was a reason for the lack of cool club.nintendo stuff. We did finally get the game but that shirt is lost to us. Well...they have been getting better. It wasn't too long ago when all the items up there were made of paper. Now we got tote bags and pins!
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm

WOW those cards are seriously cool Cool Australia ended up getting 3 T-Shirts but that one is cooler than all three of ours IMO. And speaking of new items CN Aus updated just before Christmas with those Japanese folding fans you guys got a while ago. So with the stars I got from SMG2 and NSMBW I had exactly enough stars for 1 and I got the Mario fan. Have to wait 4 weeks for delivery though...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 am

You get shirts, too? How do they decide who gets what I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Here's a picture of ours
Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Club_Nintendo_Tshirts
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

oh man...those are sweet too. I always save my coins (stars or what have you) for the games but I have a soft spot for apparel. If these came to the states I'd be all over that white one.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 am

LOL Streex you buy 10000 games a month, why save your coins? I have both the DS games, 3 fans, and like 6 other things and I still have 300 points for when the next game drops. Don't be too stingy!

Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 pm

10,000 games a month! Holy geez that's a lot. LOL. I wish I could buy that many. If you could pull that off you could own every game that was ever made in a couple months.

I'm saving because you never know when Nintendo is going to drop something nice that will cost 800+ coins.

Give me the shirts Nintendo and I'll show you the color of my coins!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:29 pm

I doubt we will get anything cooler than an 800 coin game for a long while...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 am

Don't jinx it. I can't see why we couldn't get a few shirts in the future. Since we are the heaviest nation it probably takes more time to stitch all those shirts and create sizes up to XXXXL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo   Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Damn you Japanese Club Nintendo
Page 1 of 1