Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_lcap2100%A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_lcap20%A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_lcap20%A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_lcap2A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info I_voting_barA Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_lcap2A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info I_voting_barA Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 am

We are still a few months away from the rebirth of Sonic in both 2D and 3D, but Sega is keeping the blue hedgehog on our minds by releasing a cornucopia of info on the upcoming title. Announced earlier was the fact that this game will feature co-op multiplayer and all new power-ups. Tails will be running alongside Sonic but don't expect too many other characters. In fact, as released today, reports of Amy Rose being in the game are false.

1) Dr. Eggman has built his park after developing a sense of remorse for his past “indiscretions”. Hmm… a likely story.

2) At one point in an early cutscene Sonic “breaks the fourth wall” and talks directly to the gamer. (Actually, it's a bit of an aside about what's being talked about at the time. I’m not going to spoil it, because it's funny… I think the community will definitely appreciate its intent, let’s put it that way! )

3) SA-55 (the round red robot also known as “Ergo” by fans) will return, but slightly more jaded than before. Oh and by the way SA-55 ISN’T his name… his name is actually “Orbot”.

4) Orbot also has a counterpart in this game. Orbot’s compatriot is called “Cubot”, as some detectives have been able to deduce. He’s a cube shaped robot – ‘Cube-Bot’, much like Orbot is spherical, quite literally ‘Orb-bot’ (also an anagram of robot if you hadn’t noticed) who is… er… a little defective shall we say.

5) Tails’s “Miles Electric” handheld device that appeared in Sonic Unleashed makes a re-appearance.

6) The boss you have already likely seen from Tropical Resort is referred to as the “Big Boy” by Dr. Eggman.

7) The curly haired white Wisp is important to the Colours story, and its name is Yakker. He is the Wisp Sonic and Tails communicate with to find out what is going on. A silent guide, if you like, to the world of Wisps. We officially award kudos points to Umiyuri incidentally, who identified the name first (as far as we can see).

8 ) FOXY FACT: Tails can read binary fluently. (So he’s one of the 10 types of people…)

9) Contrary to reports elsewhere, Amy Rose does NOT feature in the story of Sonic Colours Wii. Seriously, unless she’s become an invisible mute post-Unleashed, we’ve seen nothing to indicate otherwise.

10) We will see the “consequences” of Sonic destroying a giant robot… in more than one sense. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am

Looks and wreaks of fail.

Episode 4 will be better and that ain't saying much.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

*sigh*

Sonic was derivative of Mario to begin with. (Both being platformers before platforming made up 90% of the game market.) Since there were so many platformers after that, Sonic seemed less and less of a copycat. (And more of a gimmick-laden series, but I won't go into that.)

Now he gets power-ups that give him Mario-esque abilities? Oh Sega, how you have fallen. If it proves to be fun, it won't matter much, so best of luck to Sonic fans. Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm

For Sonic 4, look at it like a 2D Mario game on crack. It's getting good reviews so far so maybe Sega has finally reached the audience.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm not gonna lie I wanna try it but I just have this feeling that... its Sonic Team.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

It looks like Sonic Colors is going to end up pulling down ratings good enough for a rental. I picked it up but haven't gave it a go yet.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah lots of peeps saying its good... Might take the plunge as well... Which one yo gonna try, or both?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 am

I got the Wii version. Wish I had gotten it at GameStop for one of those goofy but must own Sonic hats.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 am

Meh, Sonic swag is for sonic fags. hahahaha i rhyme so superbly.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:30 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Meh, Sonic swag is for sonic fags. hahahaha i rhyme so superbly.

It's unfortunate that that particular rhyme is on the word "swag" rather than "Sonic," making any swag fair game. Now I can never admit to liking Mario Swag. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Hahahaha damn, neither can I!

Well Swag for Sonic... is for dopes who smoke chronic.
Hm....
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Hahahaha damn, neither can I!

Well Swag for Sonic... is for dopes who smoke chronic.
Hm....

Hey, leave Streex out of this!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

This reminds me of a really old GamePro magazine. In the envelope art section someone drew a green Sonic smoking a joint with red eyes and called him Chronic the Hemphog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info   A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Double Rainbow of Sonic Colors Info
Page 1 of 1