Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Donkey Kong Country Vote_lcap2100%Donkey Kong Country Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Donkey Kong Country Vote_lcap20%Donkey Kong Country Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Donkey Kong Country Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Donkey Kong Country Vote_lcap2Donkey Kong Country I_voting_barDonkey Kong Country Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Donkey Kong Country Vote_lcap2Donkey Kong Country I_voting_barDonkey Kong Country Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Donkey Kong Country

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Donkey Kong Country   Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Ah yes! Nothin like a good old game of DK for the first time on his own along with Diddy and others as well. It's all about King K. Rool who steals banana's from DK and everyone that are hungry.......I have no idea if that's right or not. Let me tell you this. You bash enemies by jumping on them, cartwheeling them, handslap them, and throwing objects at them. Bosses are decent, but the hard one is King K. Rool himself. Well.....not that hard but. Anyway you also find the bonuses that you have to search in order to get 101% in all finding secrets. The only place that hasn't got secrets at all was the water level which I think everyone likes that music. Yes the musics are awesome as well. I've played this many times and beat it many times because I know everything about getting all 101%......sort of if my memories has been washed out a little. The gameplay is great and RARE company, well......I've heard quite alot that everyone hates RARE um.......back then from either from the 64 or was it something else that I don't know. Well anyway the stages are easy-normal-hard and it's going to be pain for a while to beat it. Still I find......oh yes almost forgot.

When collecting all 3 of the animal buddies name uh......one was...oh Rambi, Winkey, Enguarde, and Ostrich? Man I don't know the last one lol! Anyway when collecting all 3 of them, you do a bonus depending how many gold shape of them you get until time rans out. I got all 999 from Ostrich and Winkey but not Rambi and especially Enguarde because those 2 are hard to get 999 in all. Well what do you expect?!

Tip though that when you begin playing the first level of first stage, go up to the house on top left and you will see a red balloon for one-up.

Overall this is one of the best games I have ever played!

Discuss and tell me if you like this game or not, let everyone know about it.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country   Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Agreed. One of the best games ever made. Easily top 5 platformers.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country   Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:07 am

Very good game that really pushed the Super NES in the graphics department. The music, especially the water levels like you said Nintendo Furniture, just amazing. A bit on the easy side but a must play for anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country   Donkey Kong Country Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Donkey Kong Country
Page 1 of 1