Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    Ghost's & Goblins Vote_lcap2100%Ghost's & Goblins Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    Ghost's & Goblins Vote_lcap20%Ghost's & Goblins Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    Ghost's & Goblins Vote_lcap2Ghost's & Goblins I_voting_barGhost's & Goblins Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    Ghost's & Goblins Vote_lcap2Ghost's & Goblins I_voting_barGhost's & Goblins Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

Ghost's & Goblins

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Nintendo Furniture
    Moogle
    Moogle
    Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
    Coins : 270

Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    PostSubject: Ghost's & Goblins   Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

An awesome game, but a hard son of a b*tch why?! Because when you begin playing this game, the first level is the graveyard and already, normal-hard. Man they want this game to be hard a** core! Especially when trying to fight mini devils that avoids alot and attacks you as well. You get 2 hits and you die. Another hard! Bosses aren't too bad at first, and then the dragon one is a normal difficult. Here comes the big devil which will kill me alot. Hard one! And you have time attack. D*mn more hard ones!

But what's great is you have weapons to get and scores from monsters. My favorite one would have to be daggers because it shoots fast and probably take ghouls out barely.

Oh yes forgot. Second level is somewhat a ship first - houses and stuff. Third level is a cave sort of. I hate that level.......ah who am I kidding. All f**king levels are hard! Fourth level is a finished cave - lava stages. Fifth level is a castle place to fight more enemies and skeletons this time. Final stage is to fight the final boss which is not that kind of hard at all. The musics are.........so-so meaning nothing special about it. Gameplay is rough however. Not much of a storyline but it'll have to do for now.

Overall I think you guys and gals might want to try this challenge for yourself and still a cool game. And hard.....sh*t!

I need backup here! study
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ghost's & Goblins   Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 am

Gals? This is a forum! Wink

This was a beast of a game, many a NES controller went whizzing through the room (as well as the cartridge) as I consistently got my ass handed to me.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ghost's & Goblins   Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:39 am

I probably went through a few controllers on this game myself. Poor controllers. They always get punished for our lack of skills. Beating this one is quite the accomplishment.

Overall didn't care for this one much. The controls were jerky, music was meh, and it made me throw my controllers across the room. I like hard games but this is ridiculous. I had to keep it an extra couple rental days to get through it, which means it also made me pay a late fee!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ghost's & Goblins   Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:08 am

I dunno, it was hard and unforgiving, but not impossible. Ok, some parts were pretty luck-of-the-draw... still, music was cool to me back then. Not so memorable now.

I'd say 2.8/5
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Ghost's & Goblins Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ghost's & Goblins   Ghost's & Goblins Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ghost's & Goblins
    Page 1 of 1