Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_lcap2100%Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_lcap20%Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_lcap2Animal Crossing: Wild World I_voting_barAnimal Crossing: Wild World Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Animal Crossing: Wild World Vote_lcap2Animal Crossing: Wild World I_voting_barAnimal Crossing: Wild World Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 am

I am a complete nut when it comes to Animal Crossing games. Cheator and I first game bonded when we both picked up a copy of this game. Every day at lunch we would visit each others towns and trade fruit and items. The only thing I thought that was missing was the NES games you could find in the GameCube version, but by that time Nintendo found it more profitable to sell those old games separately later on. Wild World was also online which worked quite well. I have an itch to throw it in my DSi and I'm going to have to scratch it soon.
Animal Crossing: Wild World Acboyheadavatar
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

Worst Nintendo franchise ever. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am

I'm going to dress up like an Animal Crossing dude and show up on your front porch...holding a BK breakfast sandwich. Don't ask. I don't even know what I'm writing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 pm

That's a little odd Streex but hey, I wouldn't mind that as long as I get free food Razz . Anyways, I can see how some people wouldn't find this game appealing, but for me I find it has some kind of almost hypnotic charm. I start playing and it becomes one of those things where I start saying let me just do this or just 5 more minutes, but then those five minutes turn into an hour or two. There are definitely flaws with the game. (I always thought they should make more things to do to interact with others visiting your town like maybe include some multiplayer minigames to enjoy with visitors. Tug of war anyone?) It also frustrates me that you can't sell at night after a certain hour, which is especially bad since that is when I play most. Actually, one thing I think they should (especially with the advent of City Folk) is add a whole nightlife aspect to the game. I think the game taps into that collection freak aspect of my personality that I mentioned in my PSO thread. Anyways, great game and a definite improvement since the original, despite the horrible idea to remove the NES titles you could collect.
Back to top Go down
Briggers810

Number of posts : 4
Coins : 6

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 am

Animal Crossing Wild World is my favourite DS game, and one I regularly play. Smile

I've currently paid off my whole mortgage and am currently building in my mansion a shop/office/cafe type global theme to my house to match the city style road plan I've got.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Ah yes I remember that I liked this game alot. But then it gets boring after a while because you have nothing else to do. It's a shame that the Nintendo President didn't do the same ones to deliver a cool package to you from the Wii. I hope this game never dies for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 of 1