Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_lcap2100%Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_lcap20%Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_lcap20%Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_lcap2Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns I_voting_barContest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_lcap2Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns I_voting_barContest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns DonkeyKongCountryReturnsBox

Donkey Kong has been around just as long as Mario has. Unfortunately the poor ape has had to watch from the sidelines as Nintendo chose Mario as their official mascot. Good news for us Ninty hasn't forgotten the big fella and a brand new platformer is on the way later this month. To celebrate, one lucky gamer is going to get Donkey Kong Country Returns! To enter, send an email to ninfest@me.com and tell us what your favorite Donkey Kong game is. When we announce the winner we'll also share what people put down as their favorite DK game. One person will be drawn at random on December 1st. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Is that the actual cover art?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 am

Pretty much. I found the official box art just now and the only difference is a transparent white glow behind "returns".
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 am

God I can't wait...
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 pm

So that's what the cover looks like eh? Well then I can't wait to win this one as well.

Or so they say that it's all about randomly LUCK. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:48 am

Another contest is in the books! This time Ninfest would like to congratulate Nintendo Furniture. He will receive a brand new copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. In this contest we asked you to tell us what your favorite Donkey Kong game was. In total we had 4 entries and each had a favorite DK game. Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Donkey Kong Country 3 (all for the Super NES), and Donkey Kong for GameBoy. The name pulled out of the hat belonged to Nintendo Furniture. Congratulations Nintendo Furniture, you're the newest winner! Thank you all that participated. Here are the responses from the 4 participants:

Nintendo Furniture:
Well, my favorite game is Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble because it has better challenges, nice graphics, easy-normal enemies, bosses looks great, the musics are just wonderful to listen, banana birds are strange but they are kinda cute at whut not, old and new animal buddies are pretty good to use, the DK coins is kinda of a less challenge but a good at finding them, hidden secrets is actually fun to find, Dixie and Kiddy Kong are pretty good team to take down tough enemies and doing hard courses like the rolling rock on water to get to hard places from Kiddy Kong only. Baron Kroolenstien is quite a challenge, finding banana birds in the cave is easy-a little hard difficult but a fun challenge as well, getting to 103% is very hard, but no matter how many times you tried to get all the stuff to grab and beat, you will eventually beat every levels, secrets, and bosses throughout the game.

And I think this is where Wrinkly Kong is about to pass away before becoming a spirit in DK 64. Collecting objects and trading objects for the bears is a little stiff but knowingly it is pretty fun to get as well. Token bears are weird but pretty cool as well, the mini game from Swanky Kong is really good challenge, but sometimes it gets hard beating Cranky Kong to the punch.

That's about it! I really love that the creator's did a wonderful job on this game! And that is why Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble is one of my favorite game of all times!

I hope I win one of these days.

Triz:
Has to be donkey kong country 2.

Sent from my iPhone

Antilles:
My favorite was actually Donkey Kong for Gameboy. I had a lot of
fun with that game. It had 100 levels and gave Mario fun new
abilities to beat each level. Plus funny "cinematic" scenes as DK
keeps escaping.

My second-favorite was Donkey Kong 64.

Third-favorite was Donkey Kong Country.

WildCard:
The first DKC was my fav DK game. And in fact one of my favorite SNES games. While i had been playing games sense ...well Pong or atari 2600 i never thought of my self as a gamer. Not untill the mid to late SNES gen did i start considering gameing as more than another toy and DKC was one of the games that sparked that extra step in the hobby for me. I was floored by just about every thing that game had. The graphics were so fresh and new looking. It had lots of detail and use of art. The music was great and gave the game a real sense of fun. the platforming was great as well. i dont think i ever beat the game but i put many hours in to it. back then i could not afford to buy more than a handfull of game a year so i rented DKC every chance i got. i still have very fond memories of spending a week end or summer with my dad and renting that game from the local Video store which was such a treat because i lived in the stix with my mother and there was no place to rent games. But yea DKC oozed greatness. you can always tell the games that have had a lot of love put in to them by the devlopers. and DKC was one of them. while i very much enjoyed the others in the series it was DKC that i loved.
By the way streex. its great what your doing with these contest.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:54 am

Congrats NF...Im glad it wasnt me cause I already bought it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Hurray I won again! This will be the best day to play this game along with the best Christmas Eve ever for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm

LOL Same here Triz. Though I swear I entered this. Since I obviously was too stoned to hit the send button here is my fav:

DKC 2. I loved Dixie Kongs mechanics, and unlike most thought it made the game much more interesting.

Congrats, bro! See you at Christmas Eve!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I just noticed I never put in my vote for favorite Donkey Kong game!

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini's March Again! If you missed this DSiWare game, you missed out big. A highly addictive puzzle game where you control the Mario's instead of Donkey Kong, placing the blocks in the right spots so they can travel to the coins, letters and exits in proper fashion. And boss battles against the big ape himself! Probably the best DSiWare game I've played yet.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

You never cease to astound me!
I hated that series, reminded me of Lemmings but with Mario and DK...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Lemmings was awesome. You don't like controlling those mindless dudes? Pikmin could be thrown into the mix too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns   Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Contest #13 :: Enter to win Donkey Kong Country Returns
Page 1 of 1