Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_lcap2100%Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_lcap20%Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Metroid Prime Trilogy Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_lcap2Metroid Prime Trilogy I_voting_barMetroid Prime Trilogy Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Metroid Prime Trilogy Vote_lcap2Metroid Prime Trilogy I_voting_barMetroid Prime Trilogy Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

As awesome as this is, Nintendo better not be using this as thier tactic to satisfy the "Core" crowd. New games please Nintendo not remakes. Even if I am going to by this set.

Quote :
THREE INCREDIBLE GAMES JUST GOT MORE AWESOME: METROID PRIME TRILOGY HEADS TO WII

All Three Critically Acclaimed Games Now Feature Motion Controls with Enhanced Presentation and In-Game Rewards

REDMOND, Wash., May 22, 2009 - Metroid™️ Prime 3: Corruption set a new standard for first-person motion controls in video games. Now it's bringing those controls to the rest of the celebrated series, allowing players to experience the entire Metroid Prime story arc with the peerless precision of the Wii Remote™️. Nintendo announces Metroid Prime Trilogy, a new premium three-game collection for the Wii™️ console that bundles all three landmark Metroid Prime games onto one disc and revamps the first two installments with intuitive motion controls, wide-screen presentation and other enhancements. Metroid Prime Trilogy will be available exclusively for Wii on Aug. 24 at a suggested retail price of $49.99.

Each game maintains its original storyline and settings, but now Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes let players use their Wii Remote to aim with precision as heroine Samus Aran. Based on the breakthrough control system that debuted in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, these new Wii controls bring an entirely new level of immersion and freedom to these milestone games.

"Metroid Prime Trilogy puts the best first-person adventures all in one place, with a host of new additions that make these three timeless titles more engaging than ever," said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "A great deal of care and detail has gone into Metroid Prime Trilogy, providing longtime fans with new ways to experience the games they love."

All three games now reside on a single disc. Players can access the game they want from a unified main menu that ties together all three adventures. Through a new unlockables system, players can gain access to in-game rewards such as music and artwork by accomplishing objectives across all three games.

Metroid Prime Trilogy was developed by Retro Studios and Nintendo, the same developers that created the original games for the Nintendo GameCube™️ and Wii systems.

Remember that Wii features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other Wii features, visit Wii.com.

For more information about Metroid Prime Trilogy, visit www.Metroid.com.

Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm glad to see that their offering the entire trilogy on a single disc with updated controls, but I agree with you Triz. I'm hoping we really get a number of good games with us "core" gamers in mind (man I hate using that term, but have to for lack of another). I guess we'll just have to wait for E3 huh?
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Yeah Nintendo! Stop patronizing me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am

Thankfully this wasn't the big thing at E3, but rather more of a snack to tide us over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:15 am

The game definitely satisfied my Metroid craving.  Metroid has been my favorite gaming series of all time since the 80's.  And the first 2 prime games with Woo modded controls felt like playing them for the first time, they really did an amazing job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

I just had this delivered from amazon for the sweet price of $27 bucks. I look forward to revisiting the first, and experienceing the 2nd for the first time. ANd then giving the 3rd another chance as I never really gave it a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy   Metroid Prime Trilogy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Page 1 of 1