Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Elite Transporter Case Vote_lcap2100%Elite Transporter Case Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Elite Transporter Case Vote_lcap20%Elite Transporter Case Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Elite Transporter Case Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Elite Transporter Case Vote_lcap2Elite Transporter Case I_voting_barElite Transporter Case Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Elite Transporter Case Vote_lcap2Elite Transporter Case I_voting_barElite Transporter Case Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Elite Transporter Case

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 am

I haven't been one to get a case for my handheld since the GameBoy Advance, but now that I find myself carrying the 3DS everywhere I go, I need protection. I found this solution that seems to be large enough no matter how many games I purchase (holds 40 games). On the other end however is that this thing is a beast and it would be silly to carry this around. What do you guys think of this case? Do you case? If you do do you go small case or large case?
Elite Transporter Case Transporter1
Elite Transporter Case Transporter2
Elite Transporter Case Transporter3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am

This is cool but an eyesore. I usually take a smaller, form-fitting case and keep it in a hoodie pocket. Don't take all my games normally, either. If I were to lose the case, losing all the games is way more tragic than losing 2 or 3. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh the tragedy. If someone grabbed my case with 40 games inside you can bet I'm chasing that guy down! You just don't mess with a gamer's games.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

I finally picked this case up! This usually sells for $20 - $25, but I found it for only $10 at Costco if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Too big, nice deal tho!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Streex wrote:
Oh the tragedy. If someone grabbed my case with 40 games inside you can bet I'm chasing that guy down! You just don't mess with a gamer's games.

Dude- I'd have a GPS tracker installed by that point- no question!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:52 pm

I filled it up with my 2 3DS games and 38 of my DS games. I will only take it with me on vacations or trips to Triz's. The 3DS will still ride in my pocket most of the time.

Funny thing is that I'm finding myself buying things I wouldn't normally buy just to fill up the slots. There's 6 thin stylus slots so I bought a pack of multi-colored telescoping styluses. Then there's the rest of the stuff I'll get like 3 big styluses, a car charger, and headphones. Just to fill out the case. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Transporter Case   Elite Transporter Case Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Elite Transporter Case
Page 1 of 1