Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_lcap2100%Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_lcap20%Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_lcap20%Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_lcap2Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition I_voting_barSuper Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_lcap2Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition I_voting_barSuper Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 am

Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Ssf4

I am so glad I made this my first 3DS title. Fighting games are usually in and out, but there is so much beyond the initial battles. There is a whopping 35 characters to choose from, each with their own storyline. That impressed me. For collectors, there are tons of medals, trophies, icons, and titles to unlock. To unlock everything requires as much game time as a lengthy RPG. I'm hooked on collecting all the trophies (260/500 so far) and getting all the medals (21/50 so far). Then there is the 3D versus mode where your fighting on a 3D platform...in 3D. Throw in an online system that works flawlessly and you got yourself the best launch title of the bunch. The only problem is that they should have allowed the player to set fight request to friends only in arcade mode. This is the only flaw that bothers me. You'll love the game, the options, the 3D. This is a must own.

4.9 / 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 am

I am not as enthusiastic over this title, though it IS the best of the launch titles.
The collectibles are cool, ultimately to me things like that are meaningless unless it affects gameplay. The only affects this has is StreetPass which, unless you put some serious (and pathetic) amount of time into customization you usually win 2-3 of the battles. Meaning, you always win at least once or twice.

Looks great, online works VERY well. No way to invite friends only is a bit of a mystery but ultimately I am a solo gamer anyhow.

I give it a solid 4, but replayability is null for me. Beat the game with my top 5 and am now waiting for a real reason to own this fucking thing.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm

So much hatred this morning Z! In an odd way I kinda like that there is not much games out there until my income flow comes back. I'd be falling behind fast on my purchases.

Since Triz is the only guy I've been able to StreetPass and he doesn't customize his trophies I have won all 3 battles we've been in. What I'm finding really difficult is passing all the trials. For some reason I just can't execute some of the button combos correctly. This is a part of the game I'm probably not going to be able to complete.

All these extras aren't part of the game but for me it's a nice distraction. Once I'm done beating the game with a new character I can go in and get more trophies, check my medals and see which one I want to go after next, etc.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 pm

C'mon, man. Admit it! I got super pumped and they nerfed this one bigtime. Iwata wonders why no one is playing/buying?! Well give use a reason! We need this update so I can get online (hopefully it can handle Facebook chat!) and eShop!!!!! I hear we will be getting Excitebike 3d for free with the launch of the shop!

Man bipolar post. Went from arrogant to whiny to excited!!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:55 pm

I thought Excitebike 3D was only for Japan or something.

As for SS43D, I'm somewhat between you two on my feelings over it. I love the individual stories and animated shorts. First rate. Everything is polished and high-quality. I'm also annoyed at the lack of friends-only feature. The statues are interesting, but meh. The challenges I found frustrating and pointless.

It is a great game, but I still like Ghost Recon better. And as for fighting games, I'll still take Smash over this any day. (In fact, I'm playing Smash with friends tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 pm

I still play this game from time to time. I play it a lot more online too and hold my own (usually a session of 10 matches results in 5 wins, 5 losses). The crazy thing is that there is still too many people playing this online! Just like at launch I can still not get through one round in Arcade mode when online matchup is turned on. I've slowly been unlocking more medals for online accomplishments and I'm getting really close to getting all the trophies. I thought it would be impossible because they give you sooooo many duplicates. But I'm down to 11 left and I've gotten pretty good at stopping the wheel on the guy I want, over and over to up my odds of getting the one trophy of that character I don't have yet.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Cant stand this game anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition   Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition
Page 1 of 1