Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_lcap2100%PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_lcap2PSN "Updates" - Page 5 I_voting_barPSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_lcap2PSN "Updates" - Page 5 I_voting_barPSN "Updates" - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

PSN "Updates"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Alrighty then. Here comes the next update for today folks.

PS3: Just Dance 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and Racquet Sports

PSN: Mad Dog McCree & The Cave

PS2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

All right that's it for today. I'll bring in more updates next week for sure.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

The Cave went up yesterday on Wii U eShop. Looks like a winner!

I got Mad Dog McCree on 3DS eShop. Might just be the nostalgia from playing it in the arcade but I just love that real video gameplay. Really short game but I love playing through it over and over.

Just Dance 4 is yet another great dancing game in the series. Had as much fun with it as any other Just Dance game, but this time you can dance to Rick Astley! Yep, you get Rick Rolled in this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm

There is a large sale on games as well. PS+ gets 75% off others get 50% off. 13 titles total. I picked up House of The Dead Overkill for $5 and The Unfinished Swan for $3.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:06 pm

House of the Dead: Overkill was a fun rent on the Wii. I misremembered this game from playing it last night. I thought you had to crawl up the last bosses butt to beat it, but I did a check and actually one of the other bad guys crawls into her vajayjay after you defeat her. The last boss is known as mother. 3.5/5

The Unfinished Swan is another amazing unique experience like Journey. I thought it was terrific. 5/5
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am

Here are the new updates last night.

PS3: Air Conflicts - Secret Wars, Bayonetta, Everyone Sing (gay), Hitman Trilogy HD, and Zone of the Enders HD Collection

PSN: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD, Hitman: Blood Money HD, and Hitman: Contracts HD

PS3 Bundle: Dead or Alive 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle & Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Ultimate Edition

PS2: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

PS3 MINIS: Pick of the Crop Bundle

The hell is with Hitman lots all of sudden? What's so popular about that game? Now I need to rest. At least I know what's coming next week and next 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Hitman is a pretty awesome series. I swear I played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin on GameCube (although memory is spotty), and played the most recent one (Absolution) which is just as good.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 pm

I finally tried Journey and just don't understand what the hubbub is all about... What am I missing here? Does the demo not do it justice?
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
I finally tried Journey and just don't understand what the hubbub is all about... What am I missing here? Does the demo not do it justice?

Hmm, good question, did it have mutliplayer integration on the demo? I bought it without trying it first.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm

I couldn't tell you what it did or didn't have. It started me out with limited abilities, progressively showed me how to and made me capable of new moves, and then I just... wandered...

If its another co-op puzzle game please tell me. I don't really care for them. Trine 2 was fun but not for me.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:55 pm

I didn't find it to be puzzly. I enjoyed it for the experience of running through this weather infllicted environment, discovering cool new areas, other players once in a while traversing the same area as you, and the gorgeous music. Not hard at all, but if you don't know what to do you will get stuck. Once I reached a dead end and didn't know that I needed to go up the cliff using the pieces of cloth. The speechless communication with other players is cool. You just make weird noises at each other and try to decipher what it is they are saying, be it "follow me" or "don't go that way". You also have this scarf that gets longer and when it gets longer you can float through the air longer. It won a few game of the year awards and even won a grammy for the soundtrack. It's good stuff.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 am

Awards or not, it failed to impress me and its simplicity was lost in its archaic "hints" as to what to do next. It looked nice, and the music was sweeping though forgettable in my opinion.

When it comes to PSN, the originals just don't tend to grab me. I'll stick with the arcade ports and HD re-releases of classics.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 pm

I can agree with the archaic hints you speak of. I had no clue what I was to do at one point. Thankfully Triz had already played through the game to give me a push in the right direction. As much as I loved Journey, I do think it sucks that I accidentally found a warp zone that cut an already really short game down to a 45 min. experience.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Here's some more updates for this week.

PS3: Dead Space 3, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

PSN: American Mensa Academy, Bentley's Hackpack, and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 along with the Bundle of with Bonus

PSN games sucks! PS3 games.......eh.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 am

Fist of the North Star... at least its also coming to Wii U so no one can buy it there. Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 pm

We all know how awesome Sonic All-Stars is, but it's probably better to get it on Wii U with the 5 player local and bonus mini games.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:04 pm

If I thought Hitman was my worst nightmare marathon, take a look at this!

PS3: Everybody Dance: Digital & Persona 4 Arena

PSN: Alien Breed & Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus

PS3 Bundle: Twisted Metal Twisted Birthday Bundle

PS2: Rebel Raiders Operation Nighthawk & Twisted Metal: Black

PSOne: (huh, that's been a while) Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal marathon is killing me now! Evil or Very Mad

However 1 game is actually for free for reals and PSOne was something I've been wanting to see for sometime, buuuuuuut it's still not my interest is all. I just wish they put that 1 game that I want. Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Twisted Metal, how I wish you were on a Nintendo console.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Here are some more updates for you to play.

PS3: CRYSIS 3

PSN: Capcom Arcade Cabinet along with 1987 Pack together & Smash Cars and SkyFighter Bundle

PS3 Bundle: Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Season Pass Bundle

Well um, anyone interested in Capcom Arcade Cabinet? It's free! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Probably if my PS3 didn't turn to crap.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 pm

!??!?
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 am

Oh sweet! More gay games to like! Rolling Eyes

PS3: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel, BioShock Infinite along with Season Pass Bundle, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, MLB 13 The Show, and MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship

PSN: UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer Free to Play

PS3 Bundle: Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires with Bonus & UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Game of The Year Digital Edition

PS2: Dora's Big Birthday Adventure

PSOne: Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Okay maybe not few games are gay but still! No
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 pm

I was talking about The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct with the wife the other night trying to think of what she'll like to play on the horizon for Wii U. She loves the show but she gets dizzy when she tries to play or watch first person shooters so I guess I'll have to pass on this one.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Some good releases right there!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Here are more new updates!

PS3: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE, and Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants

PSN: BIT.TRIP Presents...Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, Fuel Overdose, and Germinator along with PS3 & PS Vita Bundle

PS3 Bundle: Magic Orbz & Cuboid Bundle, Mahjong Tales & Interpol Bundle, Tomb Raider Bundle, and When Vikings Attack! Special Edition

PS2: Midnight Club & Midnight Club 2

Yep that's about it for today.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:12 pm

BIT.TRIP Runner 2 is awesome! The demo has sold me that this is the best BIT.TRIP game yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN "Updates"   PSN "Updates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PSN "Updates"
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Other Consoles :: Playstation 3 / PSVita-
Jump to: