Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_lcap2100%New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_lcap20%New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_lcap20%New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_lcap2New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members I_voting_barNew Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_lcap2New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members I_voting_barNew Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members   New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 3:47 pm

New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members ClubNintendo

Nintendo of Europe is throwing down a new policy for club Nintendo members. If you are part of the European club Nintendo and you do not accept the changes by the end of May, you will lose all of your Stars (known as Coins in America). There has been some confusion as to what regions this pertains to. As of right now only Europe is affected.

Quote :
At Nintendo we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and we recognise the importance of protecting your personal details. To allow us to implement additional features on our website, to improve our products and to adapt them to our users' needs and preferences, we need your permission to gather information about your online activities on our website and with Nintendo products.

Please review our new Privacy Policy by logging into your Club Nintendo account. Once you have read the information displayed upon logging in, please use the appropriate buttons to either ACCEPT or DECLINE this new Privacy Policy.

Please note that if we haven't received your answer by 31st May, 2011, or if you choose to DECLINE our new Privacy Policy, you will from that day onwards no longer be able to use your Stars in the Stars Catalogue, as we will be forced to deactivate your Club Nintendo membership. No matter what you decide, you can still use your Stars and enjoy all the other benefits of Club Nintendo membership until 31st May, 2011.

We look forward to seeing you again on our website soon, and hope you will enjoy the new generation in videogaming together with us!

This sounds rough! I hope they don't pull the same stunt in America. What if you were on vacation or didn't have internet access for a month? You'd be screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members   New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 10:49 am

Well why the hell wouldnt you accept? lol
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members   New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 pm

I think they want you to allow them to track your web browsing experience more. I guess to understand their customers better. I can see why someone wouldn't want that but Nintendo can violate my privacy all they want. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members   New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

I accepted it. It's not like I had a choice lol. I can't get any of the rewards posted to Australia but I can swap stars for Nintendo Points so that's why I have a Europe account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members   New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Policy for European club.Nintendo Members
Page 1 of 1