Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_lcap2100%NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_lcap20%NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_lcap2NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX I_voting_barNETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_lcap2NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX I_voting_barNETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

ZOMG!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work will never be the same!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I know isn't it great bro?! It's like if someone is bugging us for our own privacy to watch our own shows, watch Netflix on your 3DS so that way well, you may never see it in big screen, but hey, at least your away from your kids lol!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Sorry guys but I have 4 different devices that stream netflix, all of which have a better resolution screen than the 3ds...this isnt that great to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

I just said it before Triz. You can watch Netflix with you anytime even when going out to drive with your 3DS. And I said it before that it might not be better than what we had from other consoles, but at least you can watch it anytime without sitting home and watch.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm

The 3DS goes everywhere I do, so its win win for me. Sorry you can't see anything positive Triz. Its pretty cool regardless your resolution complaining.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Nintendo Furniture wrote:
I just said it before Triz. You can watch Netflix with you anytime even when going out to drive with your 3DS. And I said it before that it might not be better than what we had from other consoles, but at least you can watch it anytime without sitting home and watch.
As long as you have a wifi connection (which is pretty much everywhere granted.)

But I have my iphone that will literally work anywhere and its always with me.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:19 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
The 3DS goes everywhere I do, so its win win for me. Sorry you can't see anything positive Triz. Its pretty cool regardless your resolution complaining.

I'm with Z- and who cares about resolution on stuff like old TV shows. It's nice to have it portable for those of us without teh 1337 phonez!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 am

This is great! I can now kick my daughter off the TV when she's watching a Netflix movie and just hand her the 3DS.

I also hear that 3D programming might soon hit Netflix for 3DS owners. Can your devices play that Triz? No

Well I suppose if you want to watch MacGuyver on a high resolution screen the 3DS might not be what you use, but I doubt it would matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 am

Uhhhh.... can I register it to both 3DS?

Also, can we be watching on both the Wii and 3DS at the same time?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Yes, you can register it on both 3DS's. And yes, Link and I are both watching stuff right now on our respective 3DS's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 am

Woo-hoooo!

What do they have in place to keep that from being abused, though? So people can't share accounts?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am

A limited number of devices can stream Netflix per account. I don't know what that limit is, though.

I have my pc, my 2 Wiis, my PS3, and my 2 3DS all hooked up and all working. Though I can use 2 3DS in tandem, the 2 Wiis will not allow it. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Could be wrong but I heard they are thinking of putting (if not already) a 10 device cap. We stream on 2 PCs, MacBook Pro, Dash, iPhone, Wii and 3DS.

Even though I've used Netflix so much, I was spending countless hours on my 3DS last night watching episodes of Family Ties. Laughing

I noticed that the menus are in 3D. And when you want to go to a certain point in a movie/show, the boxes are in 3D.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:42 pm

It was the worst 3D I've seen on 3DS. I was like... wait- is that supposed to be 3D? I would move the slider to see... and yep- it made a difference. The difference was that with 3D off, I could see it clearly, and with 3D on, it was blurry and hurt my eyes. This is me we're talking about, too. I've never once complained of any eye problems with the 3D on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I, too, barely noticed the 3s but it didn't hurt my eyes or anything, just seemed like it was... wrapped in plastic like in photoshop or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

What do you guys think of the "Just For Kids" Netflix section update? I think it's a good idea that I should use more.

Also I let Triz use my Netflix account to test it on his PSVita. Now I can see what movies he's recently watched on my end. Keep it clean Triz! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

The kids like it, of course.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 am

Dumb, makes it lag a bit.
Netflix in general is down in quality lately since Starz left...
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX   NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

STARRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIXXX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: News :: 3DS-
Jump to: